• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jack Webb

I'm just a regular guy, retiree now, but used to be a professional at an exacting, never-ending, thankless task. It was wearing, but never wore me out. I don't know how much good I did, that's for others to gauge. I just did my job, and did it to the best of my ability. I'm a steak and fries kind of guy, a like a few drinks. Maybe some would call me a juice head. Maybe, but that's my business. I never married. Never had the time, I just worked at my job and didn't stop to think about it. Maybe I was wrong. I love DD, and joined the forum to learn more about crime and the human response to it. Everyone seems real fine. Nice bunch of folks. Think I'll stay.

I was an accountant. I worked for a large firm and specialized in forensics. I had to dig through tens of thousands of transactions for any single company to find flaws that caused major problems.
The way you described your occupation, I thought it was something cool. Like a zoo keeper or a prison executioner.
Post automatically merged:

I'm just kidding.

I'm also retired. I loved my job so much, I couldn't believe they let me go there everyday AND gave me a paycheck.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have always been a man who knew what he wanted and is happy in his own skin. I think too many people end up married just because they don't know how to live with just themselves.

I should be retired, but I'm still working. I'm a jill-of-all trades at a company that sells, installs, and services telecommunications and data networks mostly for the hospitality industry. I'm still working, because my house isn't paid off. I want to sell it and move farther out but I'm running out of time, so I don't know what will happen.

It's nice to meet you good to hear you want to stay.

Welcome to the place where crime and sarcasm find one another to make music so beautiful you will want to stay forever! Hehehaha!
Russia is cold and scary so #TeamVodka
India is rapey to any Person, Place or Thing (pet, sister, brother or neighbor's car... if you can think it India probably raped it) so #BecauseIndia
:punch:

Latest posts

Back