• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to ghosttruck.

[....]
full

“You never really know what you are going to encounter when responding to a call of a woman being chased down a street,” the Oakland Police Department posted on its Facebook page Sunday morning. “Will it be nothing, will you be getting into a physical altercation? Well this suspect was a little bit of both.”

Officer Jacob Earle responded to the call around 9 a.m. Sunday, according to a secretary at the department. It took some effort to coax the feisty goat into submission, officials said.

“(Earle) tried his freshly certified de-escalation skills, but to no avail,” the Facebook post continued. “Despite assaulting our officer a few times the suspect was ultimately restrained.”

The goat was returned to its owner by 9:15 a.m. and the woman it chased said she will not press charges.
[....]

Goats can be total assholes.

When ever I handed out treats, one of my Nanny's would get mad when I turned away from her to hand a treat to another nanny. She would stand up and bite my pony tail and pull me down.

I never owned any bucks. But my friend had a buck that would piss on his own face. Supposedly, it made the Nanny's wild for him.

Yuck.

My wife and I have never kept goats, but we do have sheep, including two rams. Think about the size of a human male's brain, and the size of his nutsack, and all the trouble men get into when the latter is in charge. Now invert the size relationship between the two. That's a ram: two ounces of sense and self-preservation vs eight pounds of LEEEEROY JENKINS!!

I never owned any bucks. But my friend had a buck that would piss on his own face. Supposedly, it made the Nanny's wild for him.
A hippy neighbor had a buck who did that. The neighbor used to give us goat milk but he kept the buck with the nannies and the milk tasted of buck. We made really strong cocoa with it and it was pretty good. But plain or as yogurt it was weird.

A hippy neighbor had a buck who did that. The neighbor used to give us goat milk but he kept the buck with the nannies and the milk tasted of buck. We made really strong cocoa with it and it was pretty good. But plain or as yogurt it was weird.
I hated goat's milk because we got milk from our neighbor (free milk is free milk) and it tasted like it had human B.O. in it.
Then when I lived in Minnesota I was given a glass of goat's milk and thought it was delicious. Then ate cheese, started using soap and lotion made of goat's milk.
I was hooked fast and furious.

Lately, I've been looking at goats for sale. Lol that started after I looked at goat cheese for sale $19.00 1/4 pound.

No way, I get a goat and make my own cheese, soap, lotion etc.

Edit to correct the price. $19.00 1/4 not 1/2

When ever I handed out treats, one of my Nanny's would get mad when I turned away from her to hand a treat to another nanny. She would stand up and bite my pony tail and pull me down.

There's always an alpha female goat, and she's always a cunt.

That's exactly how that works. Specifically, they piss in their beards. They have to be able to pop a good hard-on to do that, so the more virile ones are more attractive. This only goes on while there's a doe in heat; the rest of the year, the bucks smell the same as the other goats.

ETA: Anyone who ties a goat up like that is an asshole.

Latest posts

Back