• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567702666975.png

CINCINNATI (CBS Local) — An Ohio woman was fatally struck by lightning Friday afternoon while jogging in a cemetery, officials said.

Danielle Brosious, 27, of Green Township was struck while she was at Spring Grove Cemetery, according to Cincinnati Fire officials. She died later that day, CBS affiliate WKRC.

Brosious was with with her mother and another woman at the time, WCPO reported. They were all taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center for treatment.

Brosious’ mother was not seriously injured but the third woman remains hospitalized, WLWT reported.

“When I got the call Friday night about what happened I still can’t believe it. I didn’t believe it then because Dani didn’t deserve it,” Coray Green, a friend, told WCPO.

Brosius and her husband, Matt, married last November. She worked as a sales representative with Ohio Valley Beer and Wine.

INCINNATI - Two women died after being struck by lightning while jogging through a cemetery in Ohio last week, according to local news reports.

Danielle Brosious, 27, from Green Township of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Patricia Herlinger, 55, from Colerain Township, died after being struck by lightning while jogging, Fox19 reports.

One other person was injured by the lightning strike at Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum early in the evening on Friday, Aug. 31, Cincinnati Fire Department Captain Matthew Flagler told Fox19. All three patients were transported to University of Cincinnati Medical Center, two of whom were in serious condition.
[....]
Brosious was pronounced dead at the hospital Friday, according to a report from the Hamilton County Coroner.

The Hamilton County Coroner’s office said 55-year-old Patricia Herlinger died Wednesday.

Brosious, born Danielle Kelsey, had recently begun a new chapter in her life after marrying her husband Matt.
[....]

Back