• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A leopard killed a three-year-old girl after snatching her from her mother's lap outside their home in West Bengal.

Pranita Oraon and her mother Puja were in the courtyard of their home in the workers' quarters of Garganda tea estate in Alipurduar district when the animal attacked on Tuesday night.

The toddler's body was found just under two miles away the following morning.

The leopard reportedly jumped a fence to enter the estate, where Puja works as a labourer, in what was the third killing of a child by leopards in the area in just five weeks.

Pranita's mother Puja said that she tried to fight off the animal, the Times of India reported.

'I tried my best. It was so large... I could not save her,' she said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eaten-leopard-snatched-mothers-lap-India.html

If it's not leopards, it's cobras. Working the fields at a tea estate is surprisingly dangerous work.

Probably one of the few Indian kids that made it from birth to death without being raped

Back