• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
You see the little girl enter the video at approx 4:50 into it.

[....]
"I just skipped out the door, and I went to the mailbox," said 5-year-old Christine Przybylski.

After turning back, disappointed her Halloween costume hadn't arrived, home surveillance cameras show the coyote lurking.

Christine didn't see it.

"I decided to go to the swing, and when I went to the swing, he run by," she said. "And I was like going and then I was like, 'Oh my God.'"

The coyote came charging full speed across the front yard, circled the tree, and went right at Christine. It was so close it touched her.

"I feeled its ear. And it, like, almost bited my rib," she said.

Elizabeth Przybylski, her mother, said she heard a scream, followed by Christine running inside to tell them what happened.

"I was like, 'Mom! Mom! Mom! I saw... I saw a coyote!'" she said.

Her parents pulled up the camera footage and saw she was telling the truth.

"He really pursued her violently, and I'm so glad she got away," Elizabeth Przybylski said.

Damn, highly unusual at this early in the season for a 'yote to go after a human, even a small child. Little girl can move though!

Back