• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 13-year-old girl showed up at a hospital last week complaining of constipation.

Turns out she was 14 weeks pregnant and she told an investigator the father is a 70-year-old Renaud Jerome of Boca Raton man, according to a police report

After a medical exam, doctors determined she was pregnant and called the Florida Department of Children and Families and the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

The child told investigators that Jerome “would touch her and have sex with her” and was the father of the child, according to the report. The heavily redacted report does not identify the relationship between the girl and Jerome. It appears the two were living in the same Boca Raton home, but it is not clear who else lived there.

Boca Raton police were then called and responded to the hospital. An officer, with the help of a translator, spoke to Jerome, who only speaks Creole, police said. Jerome told police he cared for the girl at times.

“Jerome stated that within the last couple of months he has had consensual vaginal intercourse with [redacted] three times,” police said. “Jerome stated that [redacted] was interested in him more than he was interested in her and never forced her to do anything.

Jerome was charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of impregnating a child.

Last edited:
My Demon senses tell me she is related to the man or is close to the family.

If he only speaks Creole how would she be exposed to or communicate with this man if they did not have a familial or close family connection.

Would be interested to know where Raisins originates from.

Talk about squeezing some aged cheese. Geeze.
Post automatically merged:

Eww. Yeah, she really wanted to jump your scrawny old bone more than you wanted her to, Gramps. Sure, tell us all your delusions as you rot away your final years in prison.
Benjamin Button has given these guys a misplaced sense of sexiness.

Ok granted he’s gross but his raisins are still producing apparently. And who goes to the hospital for constipation? Ever hear of Prune juice or Exlaxx
Well, when the swamp water fails...

Last edited:
Nothing will get a 13 year old to drop her panties faster than a wrinkly septuagenarian speaking Creole. :penguin:

Seriously, dude looks like an unwrapped mummy.

Ok granted he’s gross but his raisins are still producing apparently. And who goes to the hospital for constipation? Ever hear of Prune juice or Exlaxx
She probably sought help when nothing would clear up the constipation (for now obvious reasons)
Nope! It's rape, all day every day. No other way to describe it.
Probably no word for 'statutory rape' in Creole. ;)

Last edited:
Not in THIS country

This was his orgasm face lmao

Sad, but true. And sorry for those that feel like abortion is politics and doesn’t belong on this forum-and maybe the you’re right to a degree, but if you think the number and severity of child abuse cases are insane now-just wait. We are about to unleash a nightmare that no one can comprehend. We are talking about a nation that already cares so little about the children that are already born on this planet that they vote to cut funding for WIC, CHIP, Foodstamps, daycare...and consistently underfund CPS and every other organization struggling to help kids in need. And kids at the border, or whose parents are illegal immigrants? Please, all you hear is we need to take care of our own first-that would go over a lot better if we actually did!

And I’m sorry if this isn’t the place for it, BUT I’M PISSED OFF!!! The same fucking politician who will throw life begins at conception propaganda and this tadpole looking thing is the same as a child in your arms is most likely the first one voting NO for any social welfare bills. So unless and until anyone against abortion is willing to step up and not only do your part, but convince your other cronies to do the same, I say fuck off!
And I will agree that politicians on either side who refuse to compromise on any limits need to fuck off as well. Why can’t our society come together and be responsible...whatever that means...12/16 weeks unless circumstances dictate otherwise...rape,incest, health of mother or baby. I DONT KNOW!!! But there has to be a better answer than where we are at or where we have been. The tragedy is that we as Americans are letting the extremes on both sides dictate our reality.

I will leave you with this thought. If this is the way people are treating their children they voluntarily brought into this world-god help us when we start reading about the unwanted ones.

I’m done and will keep my abortion opinions in the forum of designation from now on.
Possibly...

Will she get an abortion?
All the usual member ubiquitous comments aside (It's already been stated 100 times on DD)
It's likely the family is against abortion. If old prune balls there only speaks creole, I bet the rest of the family is from Haiti , Jamaica or another Caribbean nation where abortion is either illegal or highly restricted and people mostly religious.

Last edited:
All the usual member ubiquitous comments aside (It's already been stated 100 times on DD)
It's likely the family is against abortion. If old prune balls there only speaks creole, I bet the rest of the family is from Haiti , Jamaica or another Caribbean nation where abortion is either illegal or highly restricted and people mostly religious.

“Old prune balls” Good one. It’s going to become my new favorite saying!

This perv looks like a fucking tree. Like he has a bark face.
We all know that girls could have daddy issues but great great great mummified grandpa issues? That's a first. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
This dirty leather dicked tree face looks like he smells like unwashed shitty wet dog and cheap stale beer. I can't imagine anyone wanting to willingly procreate with him. Or even let him stick his shriveled up wiener anywhere near them on purpose. I would be praying it was just a 10 lb shit too!!!

This perv looks like a fucking tree. Like he has a bark face.
We all know that girls could have daddy issues but great great great mummified grandpa issues? That's a first. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
This dirty leather dicked tree face looks like he smells like unwashed shitty wet dog and cheap stale beer. I can't imagine anyone wanting to willingly procreate with him. Or even let him stick his shriveled up wiener anywhere near them on purpose. I would be praying it was just a 10 lb shit too!!!

I seriously thought for a 70 year old on DD he looked pretty good. For the love of god and all that’s holy, what’s happened to me?!?!!?

But still-he does have a full head of hair and Zero grey. Just saying.

Last edited:
1675995262843.png

Name:JEROME, RENAUD
Current Release Date: 05/21/2027

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
06/24/2017 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 11/01/2019PALM BEACH19049328Y 0M 0D
06/25/2017 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 11/01/2019PALM BEACH19049328Y 0M 0D
06/25/2017 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 11/01/2019PALM BEACH19049328Y 0M 0D

Back