• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
121119-22.jpg

Sept 18, 2012
Testimony in the preliminary hearing of three Dewey residents incarcerated following the death of a toddler last February continued Tuesday and bore tales of ghosts, visions and drugs.

Danielle Patterson, who lived in the same house as 22-year-old Marcus Mitchell, 23-year-old Ashley Williamson, the baby's mother, and 48-year-old Juanchelle Fitch, Mitchell's mother, told the judge she saw a vision of the 15-month-old Emma Beth Warmberodt dead in her playpen before she walked into the baby's room and discovered the body lifeless and cold as she had foreseen.

Tuesday was the third day of testimony in the hearing for Mitchell, charged with first-degree murder involving the death of a child; Williamson, charged with two counts of child neglect and one count of enabling child abuse by injury; and Fitch, charged with accessory to first-degree murder after the fact and child neglect.
[...]

Records filed at the Washington County Courthouse indicate the investigation began Feb. 24 when Dewey police and first responders were dispatched to a residence on the 300 block of Cherokee in Dewey due to a call reporting a unresponsive child.

Reportedly, they found Warmberodt dead with bruises to her head and chest as well as blood in her mouth and nose. They also found she may have been dead for some time as her body was already stiffening, said police.

An autopsy report the medical examiner later released on the child indicated she had died “as a result of blunt trauma.â€￾
[...]

Both Williamson and Fitch were reported to have admitted during later interviews to having seen signs of abuse but having done nothing to stop it.

During Patterson's time at the witness stand on Tuesday, she described how she, Mitchell, Ashley and Fitch lived with five other individuals at the house — her aunt's house — and the day she discovered Emma dead.

She said for six months leading up to Feb. 24, she had been taking care of the child as the parents were at work and continually discovered bruises on the child's body — and once, around Christmas, a black eye.

“I saw bruises every time I woke her up,â€￾ she said. “I didn't think they were right, but I didn't know who did it.â€￾

Asked by Fitch's defense attorney Mark Kane if their had been ghosts in the home, a question based on a past interview with Patterson where ghosts :eek: were presented as an possible explanation for the bruises, she said, “There were ghosts in the basement — That's what Chelle, Marcus and Ashley told me."
[...]

Patterson said that on the morning of Feb. 24, the day she found child dead, she went to the doctor's office and then to McDonald's and during that time received a text from Mitchell saying Emma had choked on some cereal but was okay. He later notified her he had put Emma down to sleep and was leaving for work.

A later text then told her to get home right away. When she arrived home, she said, she entered the doorway, set down the groceries and noticed the home was unusually quiet. She then entered and went to the bathroom.

It was there she had the vision.
[...]

Describing what in fact she found, she said the room where Warmberodt laid in her playpen was “really cold.â€￾ Approaching the pen and seeing no movement, she took the covers off.

“She looked so peaceful but the bruises looked too dark. I touched her and she felt cold,â€￾ said Patterson, saying then she checked her pulse and then lifted the child's shirt.
[...]
More:http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/bartlesvill...-toddler-death-includes-tale-of-ghosts-vision

Nov 7, 2012
State prosecutors filed new charges Wednesday against the parents and grandmother believed to have played roles in the death of a Dewey toddler last spring.

Marcus Trinidad Mitchell, 22, already charged with first-degree murder involving the death of a child, now faces three felony counts of child neglect and felony counts of possession of a controlled dangerous substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.

The district attorney's office the same day filed the same drug charges against Ashley Ann Williamson, 23, the toddler's mother who is already charged with two counts of child neglect and one count of enabling child abuse by injury.

The child's grandmother and Mitchell's mother, 48-year-old Juanchelle Lanyal Fitch, charged with accessory to first-degree murder after the fact and with child neglect, was newly charged with enabling child neglect.
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/bartlesvillelive/new-charges-filed-against-3-accused-in-dewey-toddler-death

The visionary witness arrested last week in separate case:

A Dewey woman who testified last month in a hearing for three accused in the February death of a Dewey child was herself arrested last week on a charge of child abuse.

Twenty-five-year-old Danielle Marie Patterson entered a plea of guilty in court Friday for a charge of domestic abuse - assault and battery after she allegedly struck her 4-year-old son in the face with a rolled up magazine.

According to police, a child welfare worker on Thursday called them to his school where they found him with a inch-long cut above his right eye from his eye-lid to the bridge of his nose and a bruise and swelling below the same eye.

When police spoke with Patterson, the boy's mother, she reportedly told them she had struck him with a magazine because he was “making mouth noisesâ€￾ – sounds she described as clicks made with the tongue.

She said her son began bleeding from the cut above his eye after she struck him.
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/bartlesvill...oddler-death-hearing-arrested-for-child-abuse

[MENTION=509]Dakota Valkyrie[/MENTION], I am not so sure these folks are lying about the ghost. The first one and the last mug shot look like ghouls.

Seriously now. It has to be the effects of drugs that make these assholes dumber than a fucking rock. When I first started reading the stories here, the popular suspect was always the tub, or bed. Now we have to hide our kid from Casper on bath salts? Fucking evil twits

I had to WTF this story becoz of the scary bald headed thing on the end. WHAT is THAT? I mean like seriously? She looks like Voldemort, just black lol.

The ghost defense is possible and can only result in a hung jury. That would be if the defense got a vabid Ghost Hunter or believer in there. Even then, this juror would have to get past the drug abuse angle. Too bad the jury will never see these mugshots. The picture says it all. The actuall ghostee chick in the middle is the only one with lucid eyes. looks like she has had a couple of days to clean up. she looks scared now. like WTF DID I DOO?

Dewey woman, who testified about child abuse in the preliminary hearing of three people charged in the death of a 15-month old Dewey girl, has herself plead guilty to child abuse charges. 25-year old Danielle Patterson entered a plea of guilty in Washington County District Court on a charge of domestic abuse - assault and battery after she allegedly struck her son.
[...]

Patterson, who is free on a $1,000 bond, will be back in court on December 12 for sentencing on the misdemeanor charge.
http://bartlesvilleradio.com/pages/news/43582012/dewey-woman-enters-guilty-plea-to-abuse-charge

A Dewey mother will spend 30 years behind bars for child neglect and enabling child abuse.

Ashley Williamson Mitchell entered a blind plea to those charges back in January and was sentenced Wednesday.

Her 15-month-old daughter, Emma Beth Warmberodt, died from abuse in February 2012.

The little girl's step-father, Marcus Mitchell, was convicted earlier this year of the girl's murder and was given a life sentence.

Marcus Mitchell's mother, Juanchelle Fitch, who also lived with them, waived her jury trial and pleaded guilty in February. Fitch was charged with child neglect and obstructing an officer. After making a deal with the prosecution, she was sentenced to one year in the county jail and 15 years of probation.
http://www.newson6.com/story/21873389/dewey-mom-sentenced-to-30-years-in-toddlers-2011-death

I'm glad they're both getting good, long sentences, but I think the court let us down on the mother-in-law.

Back