• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Maybe some of you remember the member, GetAClueU, who showed up in the Erin Brittany thread and in so many words, blamed the death of one of our member's baby on their lack of faith in God. Well, after a little backlash, and a bit of boredom, I changed their name to the extremely witty and laugh-out-loud IHaveNoClue. I know, I know, I'm a comedic genius.

Anyway, this person contacted the site to inform us of this change:

I registered to your forum as GetAClueU. Someone changed my Username to IHaveNoClue. Some secure site you have. Must have been someone with authority on your site to do such a thing.

Cute...

They were right. It was cute. But I felt that GetAClueU\IHaveNoClue got the site all wrong, especially about the secure part. In actuality, we really are fairly secure. Not un-hackable, of course, but we are not so un-secure that just anyone can go in and start changing usernames. I felt that it was my duty as a site admin to alert this member of what actually had transpired so that their mind would be set at ease.

Response:

It was changed on purpose, you fucking cocksucker.

I may make fun of the whole "Thanks" thing, but this one DESERVED IT! I don't care if it's my only "thanks" of the day, you got it!!

Ingeniously clever on your part Morbid. As was your response to them alerting you to the change. Took them long enough to figure it out.:lol:

I think this is clever, but not Morbid's best. (Whose going to blame the female hormones? I'm game, whatev.) C'mon, you guys, we have to set some standards! BTW, I do thank you, Mr. M.

Morbid, That was great! You had to be giggling like a little girl when we all jumped on this person for not knowing who she was or what the hell or who the hell she was talkin' to or about... thinkin' it was her "first" post! Classic! :lol:

Back