• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A top German official has warned Jewish people against wearing yarmulkes in public amid a spike in anti-Semitic attacks.

“I cannot advise Jews to wear the kippah everywhere all the time in Germany,” the official said Saturday, employing another word for yarmulke.

The statement from Felix Klein, the government’s commissioner on anti-Semitism, came as attacks against Jewish people in Germany rose from 1,504 in 2017 to 1,646 in 2018, according to German broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

Klein, whose post was created last year, blamed “the lifting of inhibitions and the uncouthness which is on the rise in society” for the disturbing trend.

He called for better training for police, educators and attorneys to better recognize anti-Semitism, Deutsche Welle reported.

Would another overly religious group be told the females should not wear certain attire in public?

So it has nothing to do with the huge surge of immigration from Islamic countries?
actually, no it doesn't
know there;s guys here some would like to show their boobs to but wouldn't matter they got better there. Not getting the Arab/Asian vibe here are you?

2707.jpg

Post automatically merged:

picture to above article & just fell into three real sites i wont post but exist
ap_18244559531478-05045c25e95fc2c1db6dd8f2d7d6fcce72862356-s1200-c85.jpg

Last edited:
Back