• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Clayton County police have arrested a woman they say stabbed her daughter multiple times and then fled to Atlanta.

According to officials, officers were called to an apartment on July 23 with reports of a stabbed child.

When they got to the scene, police found a 3-year-old girl who had been stabbed "multiple times in the groin and buttocks area," officers said.

The girl's mother, Brittney Jackson, told the officers that two armed men had entered her apartment looking for the girl's father and then stabbed the child.

During the investigation, Clayton detectives say they noticed that Jackson's story began to change.

On Friday, they interviewed the girl, who told them that the person who stabbed her was her "mommy," investigators said.

Police then got a warrant for Jackson's arrest and waited for her to come in for an interview with DFACS, but she never showed up. Officials say they soon found out she was "trying to use family and friends to elude capture."

When my daughter was three, I would get frustrated with her. We were lucky (we thought) because we'd escaped the Terrible Two's; who knew we'd have the Tantrumy Threes? Never once considered taking a knife to her, never mind her girl parts. In fact, the only time she got a swat was when she was purposely mean to the dog. One smack on a diapered bum. Then I cried. I just never thought parenting included using weapons.

Alright hear me out. .6a.m. call to police OBVIOUSLY the mom heard noises in the home was still half asleep ,curtains may have been closed so it was dark ..she went into full momma bear mode to protect her innocent daughters life and chose to protect her family, charged in the room saw a silhouette took out the perp. As for the groin, i dont know..

Alright hear me out. .6a.m. call to police OBVIOUSLY the mom heard noises in the home was still half asleep ,curtains may have been closed so it was dark ..she went into full momma bear mode to protect her innocent daughters life and chose to protect her family, charged in the room saw a silhouette took out the perp. As for the groin, i dont know..

Ummmmm...what?

Welcome to DD.

But seriously....what?

Memphis mother charged in connection with her 4-year-old daughter’s death has been ruled competent to stand trial.

Brittney Jackson, 24, was arrested after reporting her daughter Sequoia Samuels had disappeared from their home in June.

Sequoia’s body was later found in a garbage bin outside the family’s home.
Jackson’s boyfriend Jaylon Hobson is also charged in the case.

According to the affidavit, Jackson told police her boyfriend physically attacked Samuels multiple times.

Jackson told police that Hobson tried to revive Samuels, but she never regained consciousness.

Jackson said she never attempted to render aid to her daughter.

The affidavit states Hobson placed the child’s body in several garbage bags and stored the body in the house.

1692740506598.png
1692740578840.png

Sequoia Samuels

Last edited:
Back