• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Former officer Keisha Richburg's role with the agency was terminated after an internal investigation was sparked after accusations arose from the deadly shooting on June 19, the department confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday.

Richburg responded to a call about a person shot in northwest Atlanta. Before she arrived on scene, a passerby stopped and tried to help the victim. The passerby took out the victim's wallet to try to find the man's name, and said she saw approximately $500 in his wallet.

The bystander kept the wallet until first responders arrived at the scene of the shooting at which point she gave it to them. Later that day, the passerby said she received a call from the victim's wife, who said there was no money in the wallet.

Investigators said that body camera footage shows Richburg receiving the victim's wallet from an EMT with money inside. Later, police said it was "abundantly clear" there was no longer money in the wallet.

The department said Richburg denied there was any money in the wallet and wasn't able to determine what happened to the cash. A spokesperson said that Richburg was fired because she "did not properly account for the money according to the department's policies and procedures" regarding recovered property and "truthfulness.""

DD1n.jpg

You ruined your life for 500 measly dollars.
Unbelievable.
When I choose to rob something / someone, there’s gonna have to be enough money for me to vanish and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

Latest posts

Back