• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WACH) - Richland County deputies have arrested a Georgia man who they say traveled to Columbia to meet up with a 13-year-old girl for sex.

Authorities say a deputy spotted a vehicle parked at a vacant business on Alpine Road in Columbia shortly before 3 a.m. on July 7. When the deputy approached the vehicle and turned on his lights, investigators say he saw two people in the back seat. That's when the deputy says a man jumped in the driver's seat and drove away.

At least twice during the chase, the man braked and drove off the road and when he eventually stopped, authorities say Derek Nelson, 30, got out of the car and approached the deputy wearing just a t-shirt.

Officials say Nelson told the deputy he was “hooking up” with a girl he met on the internet and drove off because he got scared when the deputy approached his car.

Full Story:
https://wach.com/news/local/deputies-man-came-to-midlands-for-sex-with-underage-girl

Awwww he is pretty.
He may want to stock up on throat lozenges before he is sentenced and put away

Honestly though these stories make me so sick inside. Castration should be the very first thing that is talked about for a scumbag like this. It bothers me so much to see him smiling in that photo.

The girl is a little idiot if she actually did call him her boyfriend and not rapist.
Is it even worth asking where the parents are in all of this and that she went out at 3 a.m.? Next up she'll be pregnant and won't even be able to get an abortion.

Honestly though these stories make me so sick inside. Castration should be the very first thing that is talked about for a scumbag like this. It bothers me so much to see him smiling in that photo.

The girl is a little idiot if she actually did call him her boyfriend and not rapist.
I’m okay with castration if you let him bleed out afterwards.

13 year olds have the bodies of adolescents but the comprehension of children, so I wouldn’t call her stupid, just really immature. The parents are to blame for not keeping a closer eye on her.

Back