• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

jo_momma_82

Trusted Member
What outdated game/games do you wish would be remade in a more current format ?

My main one is Rule of Rose b/c that game had a ton of potential (regarding the bizarre story) but, the gameplay/combat was horrendous. My 2nd choice would be the first Resident Evil.

Last edited:
Old PC games:
Kyrandia
The Tex Murphy series
Kings Quest
Police Quest

Or at least if they could make a way for Vista to support the old DOS games, I'd be happy.

Nintendo's LoLo (I love puzzle games) and the original Legend of Zelda Games.
Not to mention 1st,3rd and 4th Mario Bros.
Oh hell, all the original Ninetendo games brought back. Totally got into Dig-Dug. I have it on PS2 but as the original along with a few other Arcade games. But would like to see it return using today's technology.

There was a quest game I think it was called Ultima: Quest for the Avatar. Was one of the first quest games prior to Zelda coming out. By the time Super NES came out, Ultima went to PC format and then I never saw it again.

I'm going to say something retarded and say I wish they'd remake Super Mario Brothers. The first R.E. would be badass though, and Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be frowned upon either in my book.

I'm going to say something retarded and say I wish they'd remake Super Mario Brothers. The first R.E. would be badass though, and Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be frowned upon either in my book.

SMB 2 was my favorite game as a kid... I'd love to see that one redone ! SMB give's me this nostalgic feeling b/c my mom was a pretty obsessed gamer for all SMB (and Legend of Zelda) games.

You can buy most of the old school games with the Wii online. Fantasy star...I'm tired of it all over again. I should smoke a fat joint so it's cool again.

BGames that you wish would be remade/B

A bit gross to say but this a.m. I wish they had brought back Desenex athletes foot ointment. Most of the new products just dont seem to work as well.

Also, underarm deodorants that dont give me a rash

BGames that you wish would be remade/B

Ladies and gents....What are the things that you wish your partner would do for you in bed is it something simple? or complex?

Updated Silent Hill 1-3.
I'd also like to see another Ghostmaster.
Maybe the Roger Wilco series.
Dungeon Keeper 2 was really fun and cute.

Atari's FROGGER. But done on the wii. I want to see a true blood splatter with guts fly out when I get hit by the semi.:crazy:

I'd like to see the Tex Murphy games released for the Linux platform. And pigs flying too.

--Al

Montezuma's Revenge (commodore 64) that was a great game!
At least it seemed to be, too many years ago :)

Edit: A buddy sent this to me earlier, gonna share the link
http://www.2600online.com/index.html
I spent a friggin hour doing burgertime.
No way I'm trying frogger tonight, bedtime.

Last edited:
Mutant League Football
X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter (it's embarrassing how much time I sunk into this game)
Battletoads
Abadox
Time Killers

I had a game for my PS1 it was a fighter that was set in an asylum or something... i don't remember the name, I do remember one character's special move being ripping off his own arm and beating people with it... I'd like that one... good stress relief

Castlvania; Simon's Quest, Friday the 13th -NES1
Banjo Kazooi -N64
Super Mario Brothers 1,2,3 and Mario World (Yoshi)
Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut has always been my favorite.
And wish they were available on every game system. Not just specific ones. I can only handle one system in my house.

Back