• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
There will be spoilers, so please don't keep reading and then bitch about it.

Who watches it? I know there has to be more than just @spiff and I!

I thought last night was amazing and I have some awesome theories (some stolen from friends) about the future of Westeros.

Most importantly I stand with the fan theory that Jon Snow is a Targaryen, and I now believe when they try to burn his body, he is going to come back to life, like Daenarys did.

I hope Drogon heals and goes and rescues little Miss Queen of The Dragons., btw.... and wtf was up with them finding the ring she dropped? HAHAHA bad storytelling there.

I hated Cercei for so freaking long it's hard to admit this but I am feeling sad for her now. I swear Tommen better fucking live. I can't wait for her to get revenge on the High Sparrow and those cuntterific sand snake bitches. Don't get me wrong, I like their badassness but killing kids is fucked up.

What is up with Aria? I am not understanding much of that at all.

And the red witch is really a gross old lady? What's up with that?!

Mellisandre wears that necklace/choker with the red stone in it, the red gods power apparently lies within it, along with her immortality. I wonder if she is giving her life force to bring Jon back?

Dany goes to Dosh Kaleen (the home of the crones, widows of Khals) in the books, but it's earlier in the story line before she is captured by the second khalassar. Drogon will save her, I'm sure.

How did the other two sandsnakes get on that boat to kill Trystane Martell? Wasn't he going to king's landing with Myrcella when she was poisoned and they were on the dock with whats her name?

As an avid reader of the book series, I'm confused!

Most importantly I stand with the fan theory that Jon Snow is a Targaryen
unfortunately, the time line doesn't add up: he may be the son of Ned Stark's sister and the Targaryan guy... but their story happened before the fall of the Mad King. It is after the fall of the Mad King that Ned brings Jon to Winterfall. I've always thought that Jon is another bastard of Robert Thereon...
Too much "Deus ex Machina" in this story.

How did the other two sandsnakes get on that boat to kill Trystane Martell?

I wondered about that too.... It almost seemed like he was back in Dorn.

he may be the son of Ned Stark's sister and the Targaryan guy... but their story happened before the fall of the Mad King. It is after the fall of the Mad King that Ned brings Jon to Winterfall.

It takes 9 months to bake a baby, everything I have read says the timeline does match up.

It takes 9 months to bake a baby, everything I have read says the timeline does match up.
I've only seen the tv series and that's the impression I got from Sansa and Little Finger conversation in Winterfall... Have you read the books? I was going to but I read the reviews and didn't feel like reading them after all. It seems that George didn't know what to do with all the plots and line stories within the novel...

I received a massive tome for Christmas last year with ALL the backstory (thing was beautiful, somehow got destroyed by my son and now has a separated front cover.. Grrr) Kinda what the Silmarillion is to LOTR.

I should re-read that bad boy and be the GoT oracle..

I've only seen the tv series and that's the impression I got from Sansa and Little Finger conversation in Winterfall... Have you read the books? I was going to but I read the reviews and didn't feel like reading them after all. It seems that George didn't know what to do with all the plots and line stories within the novel...

This gives a good amount of "evidence" and no, I didn't read the books.

Link would help:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/8353...dence-is-piling-up-so-when-will-the-show-just

This is me thinking that I'm going to binge watch this in about two months. I just can't get into the tune in next week waiting game.

I had gotten rid of HBO but had to add it back just for this show.

SAME.

This is me thinking that I'm going to binge watch this in about two months. I just can't get into the tune in next week waiting game.

My sister does this, not me - I can't wait that long!
[doublepost=1462156686,1461873190][/doublepost]Oh yeah!!! He's alive! Yay!!! Loved this episode, Bolton is a fucking psychopath. I can't wait to watch him die.

Who the hell threw Greyjoy off the bridge?!!

Tyrion was awesome with the dragons!

The high sparrow is so going to get his too. Jamie is still hot as fuck, even if he's a sister fucker.

Is it just me or is this season really really good? Ramsay? OMG, I thought I hated Joffrey but he is just the worst dick tip in a universe full of evil characters. Is this the last season?

No! Not the last season, sick minded dude who wrote the books is still writing!

I compared Ramsey to Joffrey last night, and yeah he is a sick fuck. I think Joffrey could have been as bad, but his mom and grandpa kept him in check to point. Ramsey doesn't have anyone, I hope Jon Snow is the one who kills him, or Brienne... I mean he has to die, right?

Oh, and a friend of mine said the guy who threw greyjoy off the bridge was his pirate brother.

Meh... The writers (including George R. Martin ) are writing according to ratings: John Snow back to life? Bitch, please! In any case Bring back Ned Stark... At least they mentioned the other kids...

Meh... The writers (including George R. Martin ) are writing according to ratings: John Snow back to life? Bitch, please! In any case Bring back Ned Stark... At least they mentioned the other kids...

Where is Rickon???

Also, yeah I am fine with them writing for me! So, Jon is back, ok?

Ramsey still fed his step-mom and infant brother to dogs. FUCK.

Where is Rickon???

Also, yeah I am fine with them writing for me! So, Jon is back, ok?

Ramsey still fed his step-mom and infant brother to dogs. FUCK.

Yup... The writers read us: you just mentioned Rickon and "sap!" Here he is! :shifty:

Apparently the r/fuckOlly subreddit is pretty pleased right about now..

Can't say I'm in disagreement!

Another amazing episode. I loved the scene with Umber and Bolton but I cannot imagine anything going well for Rickon now.

Poor derpy Rickon. He never seemed the savviest, did he? Maybe his time with Osha helped his resourcefulness. Shaggydogggggg :( One fewer direwolves for warging.

You could see Ramsay flinching a little with the "traditionally, bannermen kneel" *tone of wtf* situation. Umber would have been kneeling if it were Roose.. (who I found kinda hot in a dangerous way, yes I've read the books and the show really veered from them with Roose)

I betcha:

Drogon will pull his plot device status and sweep in to rescue Dany..
Bran will maybe not be a tree, but a greenseer with, mobility? Who knows. DAMNIT WHAT'S IN THE TOWER!?
Arya will defeat The Waif (she already kinda did but waif-bitch isn't happy about it at all and I don't sense things are over yet between them) cuz I guess the many-faced-god doesn't poison her from the waters.
Jon is now free to go make sons! Semi-undead sons. He's got the Beric Dondarrion "I've seen too much, can't unsee, need brain bleach" face.. Mellisandre doesn't know wtf to think. He's going to take Winterfell back from Ramsay. They've name-dropped Jon a few times now.

Must re-watch.

She might be involved in a plot line for Frey revenge, next season? Maybe she'll be the big episode 9 reveal this season - or some foreshadowing or something.

I agree, Lady Stoneheart needs to be employed! The Boltons and Freys are allied, so the whole Ramsay as warden of the North thing could bring the Freys and Stoneheart back into play in season 7.. like the Greyjoys were gone last season..

Last we heard of her was from Arya, "they threw her body in the river"
That leaves a lot open. The Sansa/Ramsay shit was totally off the wall, so who knows.. she may be back! We aren't seeing any Tully's so far, the Blackfish survived the Red Wedding whilst pissing outside, and Edmure is married to a Frey, so maybe they'll resurface in season 7.

Can we just all revel in the ten seconds of dead Olly-face they gifted us with? What a little c*nt.

So brutal but hey, his entire village was raped and eaten by wildlings so, I don't hate em for it.

I don't know if Thenns are the same as Wildlings in terms of their proclivity for cannibalism. Even Tormund "Fucking hate(s) Thenns!" Anyone from the other side of the wall is a wildling, I guess. Not many Thenns came back from Hardhome with Jon, I know Tormund (and Ygritte) may have killed his family but I don't think they ate Olly's parents. Either way, Jon was Lord Commander and they were treasonous, Olly and everyone else. Best thing Jon could have done upon exiting Castle Black was hang them and hand everything over to Edd. Now, off to Winterfell to make Ramsay pay! is it Sunday yet?

I haven't watched an episode of the new season I'm waiting for a rainy day in summer to binge watch...but I want to know like right now...Is Sam dead. You know who I mean right...jon snows friend Fat Sam.

Everyone needs a Sam..
Sam is alive, with Gilly and baby Sam, not a virgin anymore and is travelling to Oldtown to become a Maester, after dropping girl and child with his family in Horn Hill.
Frodo did.

The only thing that is gonna get me to watch TV again is Twin Peaks season 3.
You know I'm the log lady, right?

Jon and Sansa made me so happy - but Brienne and Tormund! I laughed my face off... Tormund is hilarious in the books - I really love him.

What I'm wondering is where is this huge army of the dead that already made it to Hardhome last season? Weren't they marching on the wall?

Methinks Bran will be somewhere in time with the Nights King, in one of the previews of the season you see him turn to see the king, and the king reaches out and grabs his arm. Maybe this week we'll see it.

Maybe he's training all the unfortunate wildlings that didn't make it to the right side of the gate.

I watched the first episode last Friday...or half of it anyway. That hug under the fallen tree, made me so happy just because he doesn't have a cock any more and that hug was enough...plus they're still alive...I thought when they jumped , they were going to see God for sure. Then the tall blond showed up...she's pretty kick ass.

Back