• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
HODOR!!!!!!

That was pretty sad, but I gotta say - I wasn't crying like other people.

I heard Queen Margeary is going to die next, not sure how true that is, but that's what I heard.

I am really wondering where Yara and Theon are going. Also, will Daenarys be pissed at Tyrion, and WTF is up with the other Melisandra type?

well played... well played... I thought Hodor & Co. felt down between the Q and the W in Martin's laptop on book 4...

A day late, maybe a few bucks short.
That was probably the best GoT episode so far this season, plus seeing the first White Walker created by the Children of the Forest? How wicked was that!? (also, crunchy..)

Arya has a lot in front of her - is she a Stark, still mad at the world, or does she feel nothing and is actually no one? I hope she kills the Waif instead of the actress, Braavos has a lot in store for that girl, I'm sure, plus the Waif is a royal bitch.

Hold, the door. Fantastic! Still shocked.

I hope she kills the Waif instead of the actress

That seems to be a popular theory. Then she's going to peace out on the faceless people and run around Westeros killing fuckers.

I want to know how the white walkers turned on the children of the forest, and when?

I'm guessing they turned against the Children when the First Men defeated them(walkers).. many of the Children were killed in the war with the Andals, maybe the white walkers realized they had the greater numbers and the ability to create more, so they took their power slowly?

Why is no one dying this season? I mean seriously, more people are coming back from the dead, than being killed.
[doublepost=1465229561,1465229486][/doublepost]Oooh... I just read a theory that Arya and the Waif are the same person, like fight club!

Anyone? Anyone?

Alright I'll do it.

Holy Darth Cersei, Batman! I saw her in black, heard the heavy piano, and knew right then.. She'd hollered "I'll burn cities to the ground -insert blah blah children blah..-" numerous times in seasons past, Jaime spoke of caches of wildfire in his nice bath with Brienne, she'd been a sip of nightshade away from killing wee Tommen during the battle of the Blackwater, Cersei is a ruthless bitch.

Gold will be their crowns, gold will be their shrouds. Tommen saw his wifey go boom. With only The Mountain's hulking presence to comfort him... Swan dive! The sound of the crown being set down, and you knew what was next. So Cersei's childless, ruthless, heartless and has all of her assumed glory. I say she's going dowwwwwn and her own brother will do it.

The mother of dragons is coming! Maybe Euron Greyjoy will propose to one or the other and the tide shall turn? Who knows! But Jaime will be Queenslayer, me thinks.

The other, massive, amazing truth we were served was the parentage of our sulky Jon Snow.

I thiiiiiink:

He's a Dragon rider. Dany can come give him a spare one and they'll torch the white walkers and the Night King.

Ok. Next opinion!

No way Cercei will marry again, IMO.

Oh, and I also think Sansa will murder Baelish.
She may, if only to oppose Dany and try and keep the throne.

I am quite attracted to bad boy Baelish and don't want him to dieeeee, but you're right, it might happen. I think Sansa will work it as best she can, maybe marry him to be lady of the Vale, then chuck him out the moon door too!

Pretty fucking good.

I cant help but root for pirate Elron now. That guy is fucking awesome. He goes into Kings Landing and fucking roasts everyone, hilarious. The look on that sister banging asswipe jaimi lannisters face was amazing.

Tormund and big girl need to bang already.

Still hoping the Others and the Night King destroy everything and everyone. I will be so crushed if they get defeated. I want Westeros to freeze.

unfortunately, the time line doesn't add up: he may be the son of Ned Stark's sister and the Targaryan guy... but their story happened before the fall of the Mad King. It is after the fall of the Mad King that Ned brings Jon to Winterfall. I've always thought that Jon is another bastard of Robert Thereon...
Too much "Deus ex Machina" in this story.
actually, you need to read the books, the time line is fine and not seeing the difference in the show, that trist between Neds sister and R was what created this whole debacle imo. I am just sitting on my hands until everyone else catches up tonight and see my new most hated person that i used to like and shoulda gone with his original master

I've seen the end coming since book 4. Jon, the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targarean, will marry his aunt, Danaerys, as marrying within the family to keep the bloodline pure is Targarean tradition. They will rule together. Tyrion will be Hand. Each will ride a dragon. The dragon has 3 heads :)
And..yup..Jamie will be the "valanquar" (little brother) who kills Cersei. Evil bitch misinterprets the prophecy to believe that it will be Tyrion, but forgets that Jamie is ALSO her little brother. It is referenced in the books that Jamie is younger by minutes, having come out holding onto Cersei's ankle.

I've only seen the tv series and that's the impression I got from Sansa and Little Finger conversation in Winterfall... Have you read the books? I was going to but I read the reviews and didn't feel like reading them after all. It seems that George didn't know what to do with all the plots and line stories within the novel...
My only issue is how fast the dor were able to get t the Tyrell abode area. Dani be ventilating after drogon got all cute with Jon & Littlefinger just deserves to die
[doublepost=1503360034,1502689458][/doublepost]w you can be sure good old George realizes we be more bent over harm to the dragons and direwolves and gotta pull this second before last episode. I really think they are rushing this and the writing and acting isn't as smooth or fluid same with the story line as it should be all rushing up to throw us off the cliff

Back