• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I didn't see any recent threads on the show so forgive me if there is already one. Any one watch the show? Read the books? Dying a little inside with the Sansa twist in last weeks episode? Secretly think Baelish is hot even with his weird bendy thumbs? Will Queen Margaery always been Anne Boleyn to you?

I've read the books, even the last completely tedious one. Much like The Walking Dead, I am completely in love with every single character. I don't really know where they are going with Brienne and Pod but I'd much rather they stick with their true story line because Lady Stoneheart. If they do bring her in this season, I am figuring it will be for the season ending cliffhanger.

Tommen is 8 years old in the books. Margaery is 16. Robb and Jon were 14. Sansa is 11, Arya is 9 and Bran is 7. Daenerys is 13 so I understand why the change, can't exactly show her getting all raped by a giant 30 year old warrior.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Bold Member!
I didn't see any recent threads on the show so forgive me if there is already one. Any one watch the show? Read the books? Dying a little inside with the Sansa twist in last weeks episode? Secretly think Baelish is hot even with his weird bendy thumbs? Will Queen Margaery always been Anne Boleyn to you?

I've read the books, even the last completely tedious one. Much like The Walking Dead, I am completely in love with every single character. I don't really know where they are going with Brienne and Pod but I'd much rather they stick with their true story line because Lady Stoneheart. If they do bring her in this season, I am figuring it will be for the season ending cliffhanger.

Tommen is 8 years old in the books. Margaery is 16. Robb and Jon were 14. Sansa is 11, Arya is 9 and Bran is 7. Daenerys is 13 so I understand why the change, can't exactly show her getting all raped by a giant 30 year old warrior.
read all the books, watched the show up to the 3rd season. Because of people like me they said they are deviating more from the books. Know Jon Snow is the son of Neds' sister and Rhaegar Tararyen [who she was with willingly] and freaked the fk out on GRM at the end of the last book. Am waiting........ also the South Park episodes of Black Friday series with the GRM tie in was hysterical. Not sure why this show is here other than it's great

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Ooh, wonder if Jon and Dany get married. Well, she can never have children so that would be pointless.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Last nights episode was weak. I hate filler episodes in shows that only have one season a year.

I did; however, enjoy Sansa and Baelish's little talk. In the books her storyline is stagnant so I much prefer this one.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

It's the blood dept she paid for the "saving" of Drogo. She'll never bear children. Jon is rumored to be the son of Rhaegar, Dany's brother and Lyanna Stark. So, technically, she is his aunt.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Robert Baratheon was in love with Lyanna and was supposed to marry her. Rhaegar stole her away, thus starting the war. Robert killed Rhaegar in single combat and became king. Ned took Jon, lied and said he was his bastard, taking the true parentage to his grave. Some people also theorize that he is Robert's child, which would explain the black hair and not silver hair. We'll see.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Soooo, last nights episode can be summed up by - boring boring boring, rape.

I was none too pleased by that. I kinda liked the twist in the story right up until that point. Stupids.

:shifty:

Pete Bondurant

Veteran Member
Do you nerds know who is going to sit upon the Iron Throne? Do you really want to know how it all ends?

SPOILER ALERT!

Chuck Mother Fucking Norris will sit upon the Iron Throne!

Bitches!

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Who are you and what have you done with Pete? Pete doesn't sully his pristine facade with PROFANITY!

lovelinda4984

I actually enjoyed the episode. I'm waiting for Lady Oleanna to get Cersei back. Cersei thinks she can't be touched and it's all about to blow up in her face. I feel terrible for Sansa but everything that happens to her only makes her stronger. I wonder what littlefingers game is by telling Cersei about Sansa. I can't wait til next week!

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I know, it kinda drives me crazy because they've changed so much that I don't have a clue what is going to happen. I was just hoping Theon was going to chew his jugular out or SOMETHING! Sansa has been through so much shit, I hope her revenge is fucking epic.

mrcarolinablue823

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I never watched GOT. I am opposed to a monarchy! No ruling class! Free the peons! And fa Chris' sake, enough with the goddam rape!

When the writers run out of ideas...hey! Let's have what's-her-name get raped! Here a rape, there a rape, everywhere a rape, rape. Buncha horse shit. How 'bout some epic sword fighting on the towers! Fire! Famine! A plague! Anything but marathon rapism.

Boring, let's have a revolution and depose the ruling class! equalitie, libertie , fraternitie! (That was the banner carried by the anti-royalists during the Revolution) Nothing like a good revolution to jig shit up!

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Well last night's episode was fucking amazing.
I was genuinely terrified at the end. I felt like it was hopeless. So much better than the books because they've only hinted at the enormity of the dead army. All these stupid squabbles between kings, north and south and there is an army that doubles in size with every battle. It is legion. Question, why did John's sword work? Wasn't that Mormont's sword?

I also loved Tyrion and the queen. I just fucking love that character. I felt bad for Jorah. Bored and over Arya's story. Her story really hasn't gone any further in the books either.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Bold Member!
Wait, Dany can't have kids? And Jon Snow is her step-brother?
not step brother her brothers son and according to laid down lines as it stands, no she can't have children after the first bad birth/death of her son but am getting ready to wring GRRMs neck if he doesn't pull some epic rabbits outta his ass after the last book in the continuing story line.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Bold Member!
I was genuinely terrified at the end. I felt like it was hopeless. So much better than the books because they've only hinted at the enormity of the dead army. All these stupid squabbles between kings, north and south and there is an army that doubles in size with every battle. It is legion. Question, why did John's sword work? Wasn't that Mormont's sword?

I also loved Tyrion and the queen. I just fucking love that character. I felt bad for Jorah. Bored and over Arya's story. Her story really hasn't gone any further in the books either.
hm, did you really read the books? go over them again maybe. There's allot of layers and undercurrents as well as story plots and innuendos I think you are missing. I love Arya, she and JS are my favorite characters with Darry after that.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I knoooooooooooooooooow. If it's as boring and pointless as the last 2 books I probably will shank his old ass.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Yes, I really read them. After the first season came out I didn't watch it until one weekend I was sick in bed all weekend and I binge watched them all. After that I got all the books and devoured them.

Arya is still at the end of the last book an "assassin" for the House of Black and White so I don't know how much further they can go with it. She only has one more person to kill before she reaches the end of her journey unless they take it in a whole different direction. I won't be too mad because I really like the different twists the show has done. I REALLY want to see Lady Stoneheart so I wish they'd get on with that already.

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
It's "Arya" in the book and Stannis doesn't save her so who knows what they will do with that. There are only 2 episodes left. :nailbiting: There is a lot to pack in only 2 episodes!

Pete Bondurant

Veteran Member
Boring, let's have a revolution and depose the ruling class! equalitie, libertie , fraternitie! (That was the banner carried by the anti-royalists during the Revolution) Nothing like a good revolution to jig shit up!

If that happens, then who is going to pay for all of the welfare benefits you think the poor are entitled to? Also, do not forget what happened after the revolution ended. The first fascist rose to power (Monsieur Bonaparte). ;)

Members online

Latest posts