• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The mayor of a nearly all-white Georgia town has come under fire after allegedly acknowledging that she disqualified a candidate for employment because of his race. Meanwhile, her fellow city councilman excused her actions, explaining that interracial relationships are against his religion.

The small town of Hoschton, Ga., is 84.6 percent white and only 3.5 percent black, according to census data. So when the small town recently narrowed its search for a city administrator down to four potential employees, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that one candidate was specifically excluded by the mayor’s office “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

Full Story:

Aren't there laws against this kind of shit nowadays? The city may not be ready for it, but they'd better work on accepting it and straightening out their distasteful and archaic opinions. That attitude has never been acceptable to anyone except the bigots who believe it. I'd like to know what interracial relationships have to do with working for the city.

I'm excited for the city to pay out for discrimination lawsuit and for their national embarrassment.

I'm sure Mr. Jesus Lover will think he's just a poor victim of liberal America, but it will be fun to hear of any threats towards him and his family in the meantime. Run that trash right out of town!
Post automatically merged:

Also, a solid note: This town is almost 5% black. That's not that low of a population at all. I grew up in a town that has been significantly diversified, is still under 1% black and over 93% white, and has been "ready" and happy to elect whoever they deem fit.

Get with the times, Georgia. Or at least catch up to a couple of decades ago already.

Last edited:
Back