• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://kfor.com/2018/10/03/funeral...corpse-after-taking-graphic-cellphone-photos/

STROUDSBURG, Pa. — A former Pennsylvania funeral director was sentenced Wednesday after she pleaded guilty to taking photos with bodies as they were being prepared for burial.

Angeliegha “Angel” Stewart pleaded guilty in Monroe County court to 16 counts of abuse of a corpse. She will spend the next ten years on probation.

Investigators say last year, Stewart snapped images of bodies at the Lanterman and Allen Funeral Home in East Stroudsburg as they were being prepared for burial, then showed them to friends as a joke.

One photo showed a corpse whose organs had been removed. Another showed a body covered in maggots.

Stewart admitted to showing the pictures to her friends to, “gross them out.”

Among those photos was one of the husband of Rev. Cait Finnegan.

“I don’t think she is going to change without being forced to think about what she has done. She’s on probation and the only thing she is forced to do now is not get caught again,” Rev. Finnegan told WNEP.

Stewart sobbed as she told the victims’ families she was sorry. She said, ”If I could take away the pain, I would but it’s too late. My life came crashing down last year. I just hope you can get closure. I know you probably hate me. I just hope you can get over this and move on. I’m really sorry and there is nothing more I can say.”

“If she had true remorse, she would have, she should have had the courage to look at each family member when they were talking to her,” said victim Theresa Englehardt.

“I am used to seeing crocodile tears. I think she is sorry she got caught to some extent,” Rev. Finnegan said.

Stewart will spend the next 10 years on probation, serve 250 hours of community service, and she had to give up her funeral director’s license.

If she had true remorse, she would have, she should have had the courage to look at each family member when they were talking to her,” said victim Theresa Englehardt.
Her shame and remorse is why she could look them in the eyes.

I don't know. Sure it's horrible and all but dudes are out there fucking these things and I doubt many get a sentenced any harsher than this. I understand she's a licensed professional and knows better, but is that much different than a doctor with a collection of xrays showing things stuck in people's asses; I'm not so sure.

Meh. I really don't care what happens to my body after I'm done with it. My wife and I were just discussing this yesterday. I told her that if I had to pick right now, I'd want to be buried. But not until they harvest my body for everything they can use. I've seriously considered donating my body to the Forensic Anthropology Research Facility at Texas State.

Image search for Texas Dead Body Farm. Don't click if you don't want to see bodies decomposing in the open.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tex...dAhXqilQKHepTC_oQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1739&bih=916

I wanted to do the dead body farm, but it's just a bit too far and my family would have to pay to have my body transported. That's why I went with Southwest Medical School's Willed Body program.

the body farm is fascinating to me.... have you read any of the body farm books by Jefferson Bass? They are fiction but written partly by the founder of the body farm, so lots of cool information in all of the stories etc

Back