• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Apparently people noticed him missing and filed a welfare check with the sheriff's department but when they went out to his fenced trailer his dogs on their side were aggressive looking s they left it be.They went back later and found what was left of him that wasn't gnoshed up. Two of the dogs were killed by the others before they could get them all rounded up. 13 have been immediately put down

freddie%20mack%20(black).jpg

Last edited:
I don't even recall hearing in the news that he was reported missing. Hopefully, he had a heart attack or something and wasn't killed and eaten alive.

I don't even recall hearing in the news that he was reported missing. Hopefully, he had a heart attack or something and wasn't killed and eaten alive.
the cops were too punked by the dogs, they could used tranqs in food thrown over the fence, there wasn't enough fo him to tell wtf happened as they only had hair & bone bits so he could have easily already been dead and the only chow around

Wow, to literally be turned into dog shit!

I'm not sure if I buy it. Could regular dogs really get through the hips/femur/skull?

If he died of a heart attack or something, even if one of them went rogue and killed him, it may not be that he was starving the dogs. They may just have eaten him because he was the only food source once he was no longer able to feed them.

Latest posts

Back