• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If you were truly done here you would delete your account.

Say is there any possibility you have been spayed so your bloodline ends with you?
Asking on behalf of society.
Are you still homeless or were you able to get someone to shelter you?

I would like to thank you for popping by though.
You are a hilariously messed up train wreck that added oh so much to the defense of a sick pervert.

Do yourself a solid.
Fix your hair, attitude, grammar and stay clean and sober.
Then take a hard look at reality as well as his pic.
Next open your eyes and get your life on track but without a pedo in the mix.
You might find your life will have less drama.
Focus on being a better you and take ownership of the facts from his criminal acts.

Or...

Continue living deluded for the entertainment of others.
Prove to everyday what a scrambled mess your thinking is.
it's none of your business if I'm still homeless or not there is nothing wrong with my grammer. my husband is not a sick pervert he didn't do anything. there is not a damn thing wrong with my way of thinking it's seems to me you have never been in love before so you don't know what you're talking about and you're just trying to sound smart when you're NOT you like putting people down and calling them names and you think that's cool you're anything but cool :) I'm not a cat I can't be spayed. think before you type
Post automatically merged:

Welcome.

Fuck off and die.
why don't you learn how to talk to people ?

Last edited:
Dear @heather101, I’m sure you love him, he loves you and that’s great. However, you can’t just “know” he didn’t do the crime he’s been convicted of because you weren’t there. So, build a love nest to shield the two of you from the outside world, but never ever leave him alone with your kids and grandkids. Sincerely, Ripley
I know because he's not that kind of person ... I trust with children just because you read something doesn't mean it's true

@heather101 ...good grief drop the tweaker shovel, you've dug a big enough hole. Reading your replies is a lot like watching a retarded monkey stick it's finger in a light socket...over and over and over
how old are you ? the things you said is something a young child would say not a adult

I think there's zero possibility of her becoming pregnant at this point in life. He'll use her for as long as it's convenient, or she asks him to work.
I can get pregnant I'm not that old know it all

That's nearly like pedo inception...it's a pedo on a pedo....
my husband is only 10 years younger then me duh I'm 44 going be 45 soon and he's 33 going be 34 soon know it all retarded fool

I know enough about life that I'm living comfortably in a house I own instead of a cardboard box I've got to fight the other bridge trolls over :p
you know nothing about nothing or loving someone and caring about them i don't live in a cardboard box or under a bridge jerk

I really don't think she's on drugs, I'm thinking it has something to do with the last round of education she has listed being middle school.
what's your problem ? the reason why you're so stupid? asshole

If you were truly done here you would delete your account.

Say is there any possibility you have been spayed so your bloodline ends with you?
Asking on behalf of society.
Are you still homeless or were you able to get someone to shelter you?

I would like to thank you for popping by though.
You are a hilariously messed up train wreck that added oh so much to the defense of a sick pervert.

Do yourself a solid.
Fix your hair, attitude, grammar and stay clean and sober.
Then take a hard look at reality as well as his pic.
Next open your eyes and get your life on track but without a pedo in the mix.
You might find your life will have less drama.
Focus on being a better you and take ownership of the facts from his criminal acts.

Or...

Continue living deluded for the entertainment of others.
Prove to everyday what a scrambled mess your thinking is.
I don't know how to delete my account or I would of already

OH Gastonia.....never failing to keep us entertained. Such a high class town with impeccable schools......said nobody ever. I wouldn't doubt that @heather101 used to walk the streets of Airline Ave hoping and praying somebody would stop and offer to let her play their skin flute for $10.
I don't do shit like that because I don't cheat on my man .. now that's something you would do because you're a no good whore

Last edited:
@heather101
You lied about being done here as you keep coming back.
So right off the bat you are not a person of your would and a skeezy liar.
As a result everything you say on here will be up against that for scrutiny.
Face it...you lost.

Oh as for the spaying reference it is completely accurate.
Bitches get spayed at the SPCA...you should line up.

Regarding not knowing how to delete your account, that is easy.
Try looking.
Besides is it really so hard not to exercise self control and just not come in?
You must be very weak willed.
Pitiable.

Dear @heather101, I’m sure you love him, he loves you and that’s great. However, you can’t just “know” he didn’t do the crime he’s been convicted of because you weren’t there. So, build a love nest to shield the two of you from the outside world, but never ever leave him alone with your kids and grandkids. Sincerely, Ripley
how can I have grandkids when my daughter is only 6 duh ' it doesn't matter if I was there or not just because he was convicted doesn't mean he did what they are saying he did' his family and me know he didn't do nothing and we don't care about what anybody thinks we know the truth' my man is not like that I seen him around children and they love him' he makes them laugh ' if you were with someone and accused them of something they didn't do you be pissed off to

it's none of your business if I'm still homeless or not there is nothing wrong with my grammer.
Your capitalization and spelling, on the other hand... or were you referring to your grandmother's health?

I'm not a cat I can't be spayed.
Actually, this is incorrect. Swedish researchers have recently developed a technique that allows a properly-trained surgeon to spay a human female with a 12-gauge shotgun. It is a bit messy, but it works with 100% effectiveness.

whatever idiot

no the fuck it's not it's not my fault you can't read or understand what I said lol
Amusing, aren't you done here for the 312th time? You do realize that your bias makes EVERYONE unable to take what you say seriously, right? Stop calling people idiots because they believe the record and not you. Carry on defending your child molester now... :banghead:

It's like a quatrain from Nostradumbass.
I'm SO stealing this ctfu

I came here in the first place to take up for my husband' I have that right it is true a lot of you are immature with the way you talk like really stupid ' don't be stalking my Facebook that's creepy
No bringing up a thread from over a decade ago is creepy.

Last edited:
Back