• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Post automatically merged:

I came here in the first place to take up for my husband' I have that right...
Sure, you absolutely have that right. You just aren't doing a very good job of exercising that right. If you really want to defend him, how about giving an actual defense? Because, around here (as well as most other places - including a court of law), "he dint do it 'cause some things you just know" doesn't really fly as any kind of defense.

I came here in the first place to take up for my husband' I have that right it is true a lot of you are immature with the way you talk like really stupid ' don't be stalking my Facebook that's creepy
But trying to rape little girls is not creepy?

Piss up a rope.

@heather101 ...good grief drop the tweaker shovel, you've did a big enough hole. Reading your replies is a lot like watching a retarded monkey stick it's finger in a light socket...over and over and over

Ima give her a fork.

BuffettGirl It isn't the first time you've mentioned your towering IQ. It's never a good impression.

Whenever someone brags about their intelligence, you know that EVERYONE else is realizing that they are anything but. Truly intelligent people don't need to brag about their intelligence because their words and accomplishments speak it for them, and this is common knowledge.

If you have to defend your intelligence on a regular basis, so much that you offer it up voluntarily, it's because your intelligence is under regular attack and you should probably do something about that.

Whenever someone brags about their intelligence, you know that EVERYONE else is realizing that they are anything but. Truly intelligent people don't need to brag about their intelligence because their words and accomplishments speak it for them, and this is common knowledge.

If you have to defend your intelligence on a regular basis, so much that you offer it up voluntarily, it's because your intelligence is under regular attack and you should probably do something about that.
That may be true of some people but I think you are taking it to an extreme.. I think @BuffettGirl is very intelligent. Intelligence does not confer immunity to vanity or pride.

all lies nothing but lies he didn't touch that little brat her mom had her lie on him..

that brat won't be getting no damn medal
so you are the pervs snag? please

They might work as a couple to lure them in now
oh, hills have eyes shit

Ya think heather is his mom or girlfriend?
I would of had to be 10 years old when I had him if I was his mom I was 10 when he was born in 1985 I was born in 1975 so there is no way that I'm his mom and I was a virgin up to the age of 26 so wrong I'm his girlfriend

They might work as a couple to lure them in now
he's only 10 years younger then me thank you very much :)

I want to know how they met...pen pals and then she started slamming money on his books?
we met at a friends house

Kinda creepy when your hubby is a Chester but also 15 years younger than you:
why are you stalking my Facebook ? that's creepy

Homeless parolee creepy pedos can find love? Well, shit. There's hope for everyone!
i was never on parole he was I have never been on parole NEVER or will I ever

Sure, you absolutely have that right. You just aren't doing a very good job of exercising that right. If you really want to defend him, how about giving an actual defense? Because, around here (as well as most other places - including a court of law), "he dint do it 'cause some things you just know" doesn't really fly as any kind of defense.
it doesn't really matter his family and me know that facts and the truth about it all' he has never did anything to that 9 year old girl or any child NEVER ' I have seen him with children before he's not like that at all he's a good person just been through a lot in his life why I'm telling you this I don't know oh well I don't care I don't have anything to prove to anybody at all ' I just came here to get the facts straight and let others know the truth is all if that makes me retarded or stupid or even crazy then whatever doesn't matter to me' I'm nobody special at all I'm a nobody I don't care it's all good' I'll never be pretty or anything like that it's okay with me I'm not that bad I'm done here

Last edited:
I would of had to be 10 years old when I had him if I was his mom I was 10 when he was born in 1985 I was born in 1975 so there is no way that I'm his mom and I was a virgin up to the age of 26 so wrong I'm his girlfriend

he's only 10 years younger then me thank you very much :)

we met at a friends house

why are you stalking my Facebook ? that's creepy

i was never on parole he was I have never been on parole NEVER or will I ever

it doesn't really matter his family and me know that facts and the truth about it all' he has never did anything to that 9 year old girl or any child NEVER ' I have seen him with children before he's not like that at all he's a good person just been through a lot in his life why I'm telling you this I don't know oh well I don't care I don't have anything to prove to anybody at all ' I just came here to get the facts straight and let others know the truth is all if that makes me retarded or stupid or even crazy then whatever doesn't matter to me' I'm nobody special at all I'm a nobody I don't care it's all good' I'll never be pretty or anything like that it's okay with me I'm not that bad I'm done here
If you were truly done here you would delete your account.

Say is there any possibility you have been spayed so your bloodline ends with you?
Asking on behalf of society.
Are you still homeless or were you able to get someone to shelter you?

I would like to thank you for popping by though.
You are a hilariously messed up train wreck that added oh so much to the defense of a sick pervert.

Do yourself a solid.
Fix your hair, attitude, grammar and stay clean and sober.
Then take a hard look at reality as well as his pic.
Next open your eyes and get your life on track but without a pedo in the mix.
You might find your life will have less drama.
Focus on being a better you and take ownership of the facts from his criminal acts.

Or...

Continue living deluded for the entertainment of others.
Prove to everyday what a scrambled mess your thinking is.

Latest posts

Back