• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Capture-2.PNG

Wow, no wonder you're looking down on everyone's maturity when you have the honor of bragging about finishing parole soon! So proud of you @heather101 you've really, truly gone places in life. I'm sure your infinite maturity got you to this wonderful place you're in today. You're my role model < 3
Post automatically merged:

Oh this is sad. @heather101 jump off of the computer, defending yourself, and get your shit together and spend your Internet time finding a job and a life instead. You have no business insulting ANYONE'S maturity if this if how you've decided to manage your life problems.

Capture-4.PNG

Last edited:
You're retarded

They have tons of people locked up for crimes they didn't do

Don't have to prove a damn things because some things you just know

You should at least have your man shave off that moustache. Makes him look like a kiddy fiddler. You don't want people to call you Mrs Fiddler do ya?

Dear @heather101, I’m sure you love him, he loves you and that’s great. However, you can’t just “know” he didn’t do the crime he’s been convicted of because you weren’t there. So, build a love nest to shield the two of you from the outside world, but never ever leave him alone with your kids and grandkids. Sincerely, Ripley

You should at least have your man shave off that moustache. Makes him look like a kiddy fiddler. You don't want people to call you Mrs Fiddler do ya?

No, it's perfect, he could pay Tevye in their own production of Diddler On The Roof.

And how does a registered sex offender find a woman who actually believes he's an innocent man? That, I can tell you in one word: delusion!

Delusioooooooooon, delusion!
DELUSION!

No, it's perfect, he could pay Tevye in their own production of Diddler On The Roof.

And how does a registered sex offender find a woman who actually believes he's an innocent man? That, I can tell you in one word: delusion!

Delusioooooooooon, delusion!
DELUSION!
@DaveL she doesn’t have to be delusional - she’s dope fucked.. and he’s off parole..

Last edited:
View attachment 23099

Wow, no wonder you're looking down on everyone's maturity when you have the honor of bragging about finishing parole soon! So proud of you @heather101 you've really, truly gone places in life. I'm sure your infinite maturity got you to this wonderful place you're in today. You're my role model < 3

Oh this is sad. @heather101 jump off of the computer, defending yourself, and get your shit together and spend your Internet time finding a job and a life instead. You have no business insulting ANYONE'S maturity if this if how you've decided to manage your life problems.

View attachment 23100

I came here in the first place to take up for my husband' I have that right it is true a lot of you are immature with the way you talk like really stupid ' don't be stalking my Facebook that's creepy

Last edited:
@heather101

You're nuts.
You've proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.
You're the one that's nuts' you need your head check out because you don't even know how to speak to people with insulting someone

don't have your shit all over the net ya fucking Chomo loving cunt.
Don't be a stalker you troll

This is like trying to argue with a rather slow 7th grader. I just don't have the heart.
how old are you ? like 5 you couldn't come up anything better to say then that?

Last edited:

I came here in the first place to take up for my husband' I have that right it is true a lot of you are immature with the way you talk like really stupid ' don't be stalking my Facebook that's creepy
No, what's creepy is women like you that marry child rapists.

I don't understand why people respond to or rate jazzass.
Where? I dont see that person.

Last edited:

The chick that married the child rapist is calling us immature? Baby rapers need love too I guess? I wish she'd do it in proper English at least. This 2nd grade level hillbilly speak is torture! :banghead:

Back