• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
2pouycj.jpg

GASTONIA - Police arrested a 22-year-old Gastonia man Thursday after they said he abducted a 9-year-old girl from her bed and dragged her into the woods.

Fred Michael Green, of the 100 block of Green Circle Drive, lived in the home where the girl, her 12-year-old brother and their mother rented a room.

Police say it was 3:30 Thursday morning when Green grabbed the girl by the neck, jerked her out of bed and out of the house. The girl screamed for help but Green told her to "shut up or he was going to kill her," according to police reports.

The girl's mother, Shawn Scruggs, was out of the home, taking a friend to the hospital when the alleged abduction happened, Scruggs said. She got the call about the alleged abduction and came home immediately.

Police say Green brought the girl to a grassy area near the home and told her to lay down, but she refused.

"She's a fighter," Scruggs said. "She's not going to go willingly."

After she refused to lie down, police say Green threw the girl into the woods. At one point, according to warrant affidavits, Green touched the girl on her legs.

Scruggs said Green saw the girl's 12-year-old brother, who apparently followed them after hearing his sister's screams. Green ran away and the girl ran towards her house, according to police reports.

"It was a good thing he was close by," Chambers said.

"He proved to be her little hero," Scruggs said.

Scruggs said she sensed Green was unstable but added, "He never gave any indication that anything like that was possible."

Scruggs said her daughter is doing OK. The girl has some marks on her legs, she is still scared and won't go outside by herself, Scruggs said.

"It could have been a lot worse," Scruggs said.

Police arrested Green close to the scene shortly after the alleged incident. He was taken to Gaston Memorial Hospital before he was taken to jail. Chambers wouldn't say why Green was taken to the hospital.

Police charged Green with first-degree kidnapping, indecent liberties with a child and communicating threats.

He is in Gaston County Jail under a $100,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. today.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/girl_20811___article.html/police_green.html

@heatherandfred1985 - you came back here ELEVEN years later to spew nastiness about a child? Cool story...

ETA: Then why was he convicted in November of 2008 of this crime if it is all lies? Your then 22 year old husband wanted to do unnatural things to a NINE YEAR OLD. And you fell for the lies he told to hide his crime. Aren't you smurt? And you have the gall to call your husband's VICTIM a brat? Twice? How skanky and foul are you?

Last edited:
SqueakyClean said: baht I steel thort it'd be okely dokly to have him arond mah yung-uns, hurf durf.

Thank GOD the older brother was there. Give that kid a medal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that brat won't be getting no damn medal
lol, @SqueakyClean hasn't been on the site for over 7 and half years :eggface:

1566837023925.png

Michael "Damnit Heather, stop digging up this shit, I don't need the attention" Green

Here's his Sex Offender Registry listing:
1566837461297.png
1566837474419.png
1566837489719.png

GREEN,FRED MICHAEL
201 N CHURCH STREET
WINSTON-SALEM, NC 27101
SRN:017714S6
Race: W Sex: M
Height: 5' 08" Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair: BROWN
Eyes: BROWN
Birth Date: 12-06-1985
Registration Type: Regular
Minimum Registration Period: 10 YEARS

Offender Information

Alias Names:

GREEN,FRED
GREEN,FRED MICHEAL
GREEN,MICHAEL

Scars, Marks, Tattoos:

DISC R HND 2 1 4 DISCOLORED PATCHES
PRCD GNTLS PIERCED EIGHT TIMES
PRCD L EAR PIERCED TWICE
PRCD L EYE EYEBROW PIERCED ONCE
PRCD L NIP PIERCED ONCE
PRCD LLIP PIERCED THRICE
PRCD R EAR PIERCED TWICE
PRCD R NIP PIERCED ONCE
PRCD TONGU PIERCED THRICE
SC ABDOM RT SIDE 3 4 SURGERY
SC CHEST STOMACH 8 3 4 KNIFE STAB WOUNDS
SC L ARM LWR NUMEROUS SHORT SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS
SC L HIP 1 1 1 2 GUNSHOT WOUND
SC R ARM 10 14 SURGERY STEEL ROD PINS
TAT L ARM LWR FRED W CROSS
TAT L ARM LWR J W HEART NEXT TO IT
TAT L ARM UPPR MUSHROOM OUTLINE
TAT L CHK BELOW OUTSIDE CORNER SINGLE DOT
TAT L FGR DOTS ONE EACH KNUCKLES
TAT L FGR LOVE LETTER ON EACH FINGER
TAT L HND 5 POINT STAR
TAT L LEG LWR CALF FMG
TAT L WRS FG 17 8 OR INFINITY SYMBOL
TAT R ANKL INSIDE MITCH ABOVE HEART
TAT R ANKL INSIDE HEART W NICOLE 13 1 2
TAT R LEG LWR INSIDE JIMMY W FRED ABOVE
TAT L HND FG

Last Address Verified: 05-30-2019

Registration Status: Registered

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

Violations:
None Reported

Conviction Information

Offense 1
Offense Date:05-22-2008County - State:GASTON - NC
Conviction Date:11-03-2008Release Date:
Probation:36MConfinement:None
Statute:14-202.1
Description:INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR
Victim's Age:9Offender's Age:22
Primary Name at time of Conviction:GREEN,FRED MICHAEL
Alias Name(s) at time of Conviction:GREEN,FRED
GREEN,MICHAEL
GREEN,FRED MICHEAL
Primary Name at time of Sentencing:GREEN,FRED MICHAEL

It looks like Freddy has some people that don't like very much, he has a few stab and gunshot wounds.

Last edited:
Pierced genitals too!

Well, no need to hate on genital piercings..... but eight genital piercings??? I've never seen that many holes in one dick before!

And three tongue piercings too, yikes. I could barely speak coherently with one, his accent is probably full-on Tyson-style lisp with three tongueholes.
Post automatically merged:

Oh god, I was going to comment that it was like those pathetic couples who have a joint Facebook account.

They are indeed that pathetic couple with a joint Facebook account. :rolleyes:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
So this dumpster fire is resurrected 11 yrs later by the cumdumpster wife? Is she not embarrassed enough about the "luv of her life" being a RSO, she needs us to point out how miserable her life is?

Not only did this assclown get arrested and put on the list, his lovely FB post states he's getting out of the mental health hospital? This dude just fucking screams CLASS!!!!

Do me a favor Heather... please continue to swallow with him, don't make any more victims

I know a lot of people with body mods and that ...I find the stab wounds and bullet wounds (both self inflicted and otherwise) far more disturbing. This seems to be a person who is not only mentally disturbed but is mentally disturbed AND enjoys pain...not a huge stretch that he'd try to duck up a kid.

Ya think heather is his mom or girlfriend?
Both?
Some man and his mother used to visit my brother. Mom looked in her 60's, he was 30ish. Once I asked her name. She hesitated and said "You can call me Mom." I said, "I already have a mother, can I call you Mrs. Somebody?" She finally told me a name, but I wondered if it was her real name. After that I referred to him as "that guy who is married to his mother". People knew who I meant. She used to party with her son and his friends. Creeeepy!

@heatherandfred1985 - you came back here ELEVEN years later to spew nastiness about a child? Cool story...

ETA: Then why was he convicted in November of 2008 of this crime if it is all lies? Your then 22 year old husband wanted to do unnatural things to a NINE YEAR OLD. And you fell for the lies he told to hide his crime. Aren't you smurt? And you have the gall to call your husband's VICTIM a brat? Twice? How skanky and foul are you?
You're retarded

You're retarded
They have tons of people locked up for crimes they didn't do

Prove it.
Don't have to prove a damn things because some things you just know

Last edited:
So this dumpster fire is resurrected 11 yrs later by the cumdumpster wife? Is she not embarrassed enough about the "luv of her life" being a RSO, she needs us to point out how miserable her life is?

Not only did this assclown get arrested and put on the list, his lovely FB post states he's getting out of the mental health hospital? This dude just fucking screams CLASS!!!!

Do me a favor Heather... please continue to swallow with him, don't make any more victims
You don't know how to act but like a immature little child like a two year old.. Don't be acting your shoe size

Back