• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2edsd38.jpg
Marquael Odoric Greer, 32, was arrested for animal cruelty after he allegedly killed a 6-week-old puppy by throwing it out a moving car.
A Texas man was arrested for animal cruelty after he killed a puppy by tossing it out the window of a moving car during an argument with his girlfriend,

Marquael Greer, 32, was driving down a Tarrant County highway just outside Dallas when he allegedly grabbed the 6-week-old Chihuahua from his girlfriend’s lap and chucked it out the window on Friday, t
[...]
The poor pooch died instantly.

The woman reported the caninicide to deputies with the Parker County Sheriff’s Office after she received medical care for injuries she suffered during the assault,
[...]
Greer — whose rap sheet includes busts for burglary and evading arrest — was collared a short time later.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ving-car-cops-article-1.1828855#ixzz34YKlYEvn

[...]
Greer’s girlfriend told Tarrant County deputies that she and Greer were arguing when he rolled down his window, took the 6-week-old Chihuahua from her lap and threw the puppy out the window.

She also accused Greer of assaulting her before removing both her and another passenger from the vehicle.

Deputies found the dead puppy near the shoulder of the interstate, and observed blood in the center of the freeway where they believe the puppy landed.

Parker County officials arrested Greer, who was being held in the Dallas County Jail. No bail has been posted.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...orities-say-he-threw-puppy-from-vehicle.html/
I have a truck that we can toss him out of np

One of the Chihuahuas on our street came to live with my neighbor in a similar way. Someone raced down our Cul De Sac and threw her in our driveway. Neighbors saw it, scooped the pup up and took it to the vet. Turned out to be worth some money too. Long hair 'Apple Head' female. Vet said she was in great health. Just a little dirty and dehydrated. They think she was tossed out do to some kind of 'domestic' drama cause she is scared of men and work boots. They have had her for a few years now. You would never know that was how she came to live with them.

One of the Chihuahuas on our street came to live with my neighbor in a similar way. Someone raced down our Cul De Sac and threw her in our driveway. Neighbors saw it, scooped the pup up and took it to the vet. Turned out to be worth some money too. Long hair 'Apple Head' female. Vet said she was in great health. Just a little dirty and dehydrated. They think she was tossed out do to some kind of 'domestic' drama cause she is scared of men and work boots. They have had her for a few years now. You would never know that was how she came to live with them.

I'm sure your neighbor's dog was tossed into a grass covered area, and they probably were not driving that fast since they had to turn around in the cul de sac. It makes me happy to hear that puppy now has a good home, and wasn't severely injured by those assholes.

This might sound psycho, but if my boyfriend did that I would probably stab him.

Latest posts

Back