• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A man dressed head to toe in black bondage gear is terrifying residents on the dark roads of a UK village, according to a new report.

One of the alleged victims was a woman who told the BBC she was walking in Claverham, Somerset — about 2½ hours west of London — when she spotted “someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit.”

The woman, who did not want to be identified, told the outlet she opened her camera app after spotting a strange figure on the side of the street.

“I was walking along with my [flashlight] and looked up to see someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit and managed to take a picture,” she said. “He kept coming towards me and was touching his groin, grunting and breathing heavy.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/freak-dressed-in-black-gimp-suit-terrorizes-uk-village/

UPDATE

I thought this might of been posted (cheers @Turd Fergusen)

Here is the latest on our friend, known as "the gimp"

Is this the end of the line for the ‘Somerset gimp’?​

For years, residents of a sleepy West Country town have been terrorised by a mysterious pervert known only as ‘the Somerset gimp’.
The latex-clad man has menaced locals in the villages of Yatton and Claverham in North Somerset on at least 16 occasions since 2016, chasing individuals walking home alone at night whilst grunting.
But the gimp’s reign of terror may have finally come to an end following his latest sighting, which saw a man in his 30s arrested in the village of Cleeve following an encounter with a two teenagers on Friday night. One of the teens- a 19-year-old who asked not to be named- described the ‘freaky’ late-night encounter which saw him and a friend stumble upon the masked stranger ‘flopping on the floor, writhing and grunting’, in the early hours of the morning.
The witness said he initially thought the man, who was wearing blue latex gloves and was clad head-to-toe in a dark, mud-stained bodysuit, might have been drunk because of the way he was moving.
But as he approached the two teens, the man ‘took a step up on the pavement, arched his body and flopped to the ground, without putting his hands out to catch himself.’
‘His outfit was shiny with some sort of liquid and he was glistening in the torchlight and he smelt really earthy,’ the witness said.
‘After he had gone… you could still smell it,’ he added.

Man accused of being ‘Somerset gimp’ appears in court​

1686157449482.png

A trial date has been set for a man accused of being the mysterious pervert known as the 'Somerset gimp'.
Joshua Hunt, 31, is accused of two counts of affray and one count each of possession of a bladed article and committing an act of outraging public decency.
The first affray charge and possession of a bladed article charge relates to an incident in Bleadon, near Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, on May 9.
The second affray charge relates to an incident in the same area on May 7, while the outraging public decency charge relates to an incident in Cleeve on October 25 last year.
Hunt, of Claverham, Somerset, appeared at Bristol Crown Court today to confirm his name only.
He wore a grey sweatshirt in the dock (no gimp suit sadly), and did not enter any pleas to the four charges he faces. Judge Martin Picton said: 'The trial date I will set for November 6.'

Just to get this straight.

1) Its not me.
2) He may be a gimp. But he's our gimp.

That first picture of him looks exactly how a monster would look if spontaneously forming in front of someone, such as maybe growing and emerging from a cluster of smoke; the blur makes the gimp look like it is in the final stages of all those particles combining into his form.

The title definitely has a classic British ring to it, a la Sleepy Hollow (written by Washington Irving, who was American but living in England at the time of writing) or Jack the Ripper, or the Barghest O' Whitby; or perhaps something like the more American East Coast-flavored H.P. Lovecraft.

The Gimp of Claverham

Back