• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
SK1OebW.jpg

A middle school teacher-turned-Antifa leader was among the four people arrested after opposing political groups clashed Tuesday inside a so-called “empathy tent” at the University of California, Berkeley.

Yvonne Felarca, a 47-year-old teacher at Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School, was charged with battery and resisting arrest after a scuffle broke out at rally held in response to student organizers canceling a planned “Free Speech Week” that would have featured right-wing firebrand Milo Yiannopoulous.

Three men were also arrested on charges including possession of body armor, carrying a banned weapon and participating in a riot.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl.html

Body Armor o_O Weapon o_O Riot o_O

... This Empathy shit sounds pretty fucked up ..
I'm sticking with Indifference :D

it was a term used to bring about interaction with the most extreme members of opposing sides which would have been a given for potential violence/major train wreck. Not sure why they'd show this woman as mentioned others had illegal weapons & body armor but there you go. Not sure how others would handle face to face contact while people were yelling insults but I know I wouldn't be a candidate or ever want to ever go to one of these. You would need your most passive, probably drugged, intelligently speaking member with a full video of all interactions for it to be shown and taken seriously
[doublepost=1506539790,1506539681][/doublepost]
I'm sticking with Indifference :D
I'm not playing lol because I'm not indifferent but really have an issue with fl delusion and practices being the ones used to interact with fr in cases like this, not a kumbaya person

.... best to be indifferent if you appose the Liberal agenda at Berkley.

If it's not that side.. I'll just shrug an observe.
Keep my real opinion to myself.

I heard some attendees of the rally talking on local radio this morning and they said it went quite well aside from a few scuffles. Some people came just to cause trouble, but most attendees were generally polite on both sides.

Back