• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
mr9rp0.jpg

Police say 70-year-old Lawrence Bright was a licensed foster care provider, and a persistent predator.

He lived with his girlfriend in this house on Pinnacle Road in Henrietta. There, they cared for several foster children, including the alleged victim.

She told investigators the abuse began in 2002 when she was 13 years old....and continued for four years. She said bright raped her five times a week.

She told investigators that her foster-mother was suspicious, but that Bright went to great lengths to hide the abuse.

She also hid the abuse, telling investigators that she lied to caseworkers, to keep things steady at home.

She did have moments of resistance, telling investigators that at one point she asked if they could stop, but he said he couldn't, that he, "needed to get as much in before he died."

And it's possible she wasn't Bright's only victim. She told police that another of his foster children told her that he was having sex with her as well. On that, police wouldn't comment.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=15518

I bet this one has a long list of victims and most will be afraid to come forward to get the help they need. I fear that he has ruined a lot of lives with what he has done. I would like to see this one hung upside down with a stake run through his penis and into a tree with a sign that says, "Keep your sex thoughts about children in your mind, if not you could be hanging right beside me the same way". :mad:

This makes me sick. I screened foster parents and kept close tabs on the kids I placed in homes. This guy would not have passed my screening process. Why? Because he screams dirty old man and when a potential applicant didn't give me the warm and fuzzies I turned them down! I strongly suspect some case worker didn't do much digging because I can guarantee this girl was far from his first victim.:mad:

No damn it, I haven't finished yet. *Hands Angel the super glue* Here, lets use this in his penis, that way he will die a slow death of kidney failure. :D

Don't forget about the cancer--those carcinogens will build up in his prostate....

Lawrence Bright was sentenced to 10 years in prison for the attacks on a foster child.

It took a jury only about an hour to find him guilty of numerous counts of sexual abusing a foster child — spanning more than three years — living at his home.

Judge Frank P. Geraci Jr. also sentenced Bright to three years of post-release supervision, according to county Assistant District Attorney Matthew Rich. Bright will also have to register as a sex offender after getting out of prison.

“This was a guy who was responsible for taking care of this girl,” said Rich. “Mr. Bright, on the other hand, violated that trust.”

According to Rich, the victim was a female foster child who was living with Bright at his Henrietta home between 2002 and 2005. The attacks happened while the girl was between the ages of 13 and 16; during that time, several other foster children were in Bright’s care.

Bright, who was not married, was living with another adult female at the time. Rich also said Bright passed a background check prior to becoming a foster parent.

“This was a very good investigation by the Monroe County sheriff,” Rich said.

Bright’s attorney, James E. Brown, had asked for Bright — who needs kidney dialysis three times a week — to be allowed to leave prison for treatments. Geraci denied the request and Bright will receive treatment behind bars, according to Rich.

“It is satisfying that the jury decided to lock him up,” Rich added.

Back