• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yes, please try and get these back @Morbid, they were truly important for communicating accurately with fellow Demonites.

There is one currently available that will even import the ratings from the last one we used. But it is $35 and I am spending enough as it is. I was hoping to wait until the one we were using updates, but that guy hasn't been responding to requests from everyone asking when he is going to update for new Xenforo.

For now, I have added some plugins back... some you may not have been aware were even plugins at all... but one thing I did get was the ability for Bold members to change their name once every 30 days and change the font color of their username. I'll mess with it more later and see what other options it has.
Wait... What's a plug in.

Just kidding.

So, if we change our name, does that make it possible for a member new or old to then grab up our original user name. I feel like changing my user name once in awhile just for fun but I would want to return to my known name.

It means when you click on the thread you've already been reading, it doesn't automatically take you back to where you left off reading.

Mine is acting like it always does... clicking on a thread title takes me straight to the first unread post. However, if I click on a thread where all the posts have been read, it does take me to the first post.

So, if we change our name, does that make it possible for a member new or old to then grab up our original user name. I feel like changing my user name once in awhile just for fun but I would want to return to my known name.

Registered and Bold members should be able to see previous names.

Tried logging in from home last night and again this morning (I am sneaking this reply from work), but apparently my home IP-address has been banned? Is there any way to get it unbanned? I am assuming it was not banned for cause?

Tried logging in from home last night and again this morning (I am sneaking this reply from work), but apparently my home IP-address has been banned? Is there any way to get it unbanned? I am assuming it was not banned for cause?

I had the same thing yesterday. A message that my IP-address was banned. This morning (netherlands time) everything was up and running again. All I had to do was log in.

I had the same thing yesterday. A message that my IP-address was banned. This morning (netherlands time) everything was up and running again. All I had to do was log in.

Thank you! I'll try again when I get home this evening. When I checked this morning, I was not offered the log-in page.

I need the IP that's listed as being banned so I can check if it is actually banned and why.

I need the IP that's listed as being banned so I can check if it is actually banned and why.

Thank you, Morbid! Will try this evening again, and if I still cannot get in, I should be able to send you the IP-address tomorrow.

If you want a sneak peek at what the new theme is shaping up to look like, go to your account preferences then chose Ui.X as your preferred Style. No worries, you can switch back just as easily by picking one of the others

What I dig about it, aside from the shitload of customization options, is that Bold members will have some extras as well - including setting the page width and collapsing\hiding things like the sidebar.

It's a work in progress, so along with the plugin in stuff I am trying to get that style finished as well... so it will all take some time, but it'll get done.

Last edited:
I haven't forgot about you guys... been busy trying to keep content back up on front page and focused a lot of time on the Livestream. This week I will be adding back a post rating system for the forums, getting our logo image situated at top of forums, and turning ads back on (for non bold members).

Oh, and forgot to add - Xenforo searching still sucks. I will get a Google search replacement in soon as well, depending on how hard they make that. Otherwise, I will need to install a search function on the server that Xenforo can use and I really, really don't want to do that yet).

User mentions have been installed. Didn't realize they weren't. Just use the @ symbol before their name. Bold members can also opt to have an email sent to them whenever you are mentioned or quoted. Probably a profile setting. I honestly have not checked yet (Just checked... it's in your preferences).

Also, something you all have probably wanted for awhile. Bold members can now delete their own posts. No need to report double-posts! Woo hoo!

User mentions have been installed. Didn't realize they weren't. Just use the @ symbol before their name. Bold members can also opt to have an email sent to them whenever you are mentioned or quoted. Probably a profile setting. I honestly have not checked yet (Just checked... it's in your preferences).

Also, something you all have probably wanted for awhile. Bold members can now delete their own posts. No need to report double-posts! Woo hoo!
Woo hoo!!!

Back