• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Well it looks like the memberships are finally in a consistent upswing again so we are looking for forum moderators. If you are interested in taking control of any of the particular forums (Missing Persons, Games, Crimes Against Children, etc) let me know here.

You won't have Admin privileges, but you will be able to change thread prefixes, merge and delete threads and comments, etc. for only your respective forum. I will also listen to any comments or suggestions from these mods on what they think they need in their respective forum.

I want to avoid some issues we had last time with people playing favorites, so if you think you can handle it let me know. Subrosa will still have overall control of everything.

For those interested, once we get people set, we will hold a Discord chat to show you how to perform some of the more advanced functions (like thread merging) and how to handle certain situations to Subrosa's satisfaction.

You think we need moderators ... ??? Really ? Okay, you're the boss.

No. I just ask for no fucking reason. I guess you think thread moving, merging and thread prefix changing happens with the magic that flies out of my asshole. Moderators does not equal keeping members in line.

Yep ... that's exactly what I thought. Well except for the magic part ... I didn't realise it came from your butt hole ... or that it flew.

Now that I have time again, after work and on the weekends, I'd like to have crimes against children.

I'm not sure if I need to add anything to that.

I work from home and am on the computer pretty much all day. I've moderated another forum in the past. So, whatever.

I'll take a section. I don't mind which one.
I like crimes against animals.
(Animal control 22 yrs.)
But I'm good with any one of them.

The only place I try to stay out of is politics.

If I only merged threads and such I can do it. I do not want to have any kind of control over members, but I'm here all day, know the place as well as my own ass, and could help out.

Just to clarify, this doesn't have anything to with dealing with members. Let Subrosa handle that. This is more for helping keep the forums cleaned up and organized.

I know and that's the only reason I would do it.
Because there is a couple members I would ban the first 3 seconds after you gave me the key to the castle.
:hilarious::hilarious:

I know and that's the only reason I would do it.
Because there is a couple members I would ban the first 3 seconds after you gave me the key to the castle.
:hilarious::hilarious:

I hear ya!

There's no way I could do it, I'd have to un-ignore some members and I'm not prepared For that kind of commitment! :hilarious:

Haven't forgot about this. Forums had to take a backseat for a bit while I focused on other stuff. I'll be contacting some of you throughout the next couple of weeks. I'll setup a Discord chat so we can discuss without me having to say the same thing to each person individually.

I have not forgotten about this and it is still in the works. It is part of an overall site change I am working on.... it is just taking me forever. I have a major plugin I am installing this weekend and once that is done I will be contacting some of you.

I would be interested in the Crimes Against Children forum.

I predominately post in that forum and have updated older posts with trial and appeal outcomes.

I don't engage in arguments or crap fests (learned my lesson) and feel that I would be impartial and well organized.

I am a stay at home everything so I would definitely have time each day.

I would be a great moderator ... but I'm not a nerd and I have no interest in that kind of power, people bugging you all the time with bullshit,

My kids made me endure the tattle tale thing for one day .. and I was like one of you is not being nice ... and better stop, and walked out

out of the room ... and then they never bugged me about it again.

They just knew I wasn't helping any of them with that shit.

@Morbid ... can we have a calendar, and stickers ?

Last edited:
Ok, I contacted a couple of you. @Nell and @Muriel Schwenck, if still interested I just need to figure out which one you would stomach. Crimes Against Children and Animals are taken for now. Games too if @Totemic is down. The big one is In the Meantime.

I'd love to get a music and movie person... but I think I may have to go outside for those and have a couple of people I can ask.

Anyway, five or six people is about all I need. You'll get perma-Bolded as long as you are actually modding. And by modding, I don't mean dealing with members or anything. It's mostly a content thing and ensuring that whatever content is being provided is following the proper format and not being completely copy and pasted from another source.

It's a semi-thankless job, but one I and @Subrosa cannot do by ourselves.

Anything would work for me, I'd be glad to help out.

ETA: Well, not gaming, since I've never played any games. One should be able to contribute a little content.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back