• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Verenice Vasquez is the passenger in the viral video who took a violent punch while she recorded the whole encounter with her phone.

"There was space. There was no reason why we would cut her off,” Vasquez claimed. “Why would we start any problems? We just wanted to go to Home Depot."

Vasquez says it began at Riverside Drive and Berry Street in Fort Worth. She says her dad used his signal to get in front of the woman. Whatever the case may be, it sparked a war of words.

“She just keeps going back at it,” Vasquez said.

“So the window's down and your screaming at each other?” asked FOX 4 Reporter Dionne Anglin.

“Yes. So it’s just vocal altercation,” Vasquez said. “Then we get to the third light, and I just put up my window."

By the time they got to Berry Street and the I-35 W traffic light, another scene popped off. Police say there were several 911 calls from the intersection brawl. But when officers got there, the woman had taken off.

Police say the woman herself called police from another location and reported that the driver struck her car.

"That’s why the officers were trying to make contact with her: to go out and inspect the vehicle for further information for the report,” said Fort Worth Officer Brad Perez. “But upon their arrival, they were advised she'd actually left five minutes prior to the officers arriving."

"We never touched her car,” Vasquez said. “Never. Never."

Vasquez says she regrets getting involved in the shouting match altogether.

"Me and my dad are scared,” she said. “We can't even drive that truck anymore because we're thinking maybe she's going to get us at another stoplight. She may get us and maybe even shoot us, and that's scary."

Police say they are investigating to determine if charges are warranted.

[....]
Police say cell phone video recorded 27-year old Quanesha Thompson shouting at another driver near Riverside Drive and Berry Street in south Fort Worth.

When officers arrived, they say Thompson had already left the area.

She was taken into custody Friday on assault charges.

Investigators have not said what led up to the confrontation or how the other vehicle was involved.
full

Back