• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A jury Friday found a former Utah State University football player guilty of sexually assaulting six women while he was in college.

The jury convicted 25-year-old Torrey Green of five counts of rape, one charge of object rape, a count of forcible sexual abuse and one charge of misdemeanor sexual battery, the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News reported.

Green broke down in tears as the verdict was read. He was accused of sexually assaulting the women when he was a student at Utah State from 2013 to 2015.

Prosecutor Spencer Walsh said during closing arguments on Thursday in Brigham City that it is impossible that six women who don't know each other could come forward with similar accounts of alleged sexual assault by Green, 25.

Giving evidence earlier this week, Green and told jurors he had consensual sex with four of the women and did not have sex with two other accusers.

He said that he had some regrets about how he treated the women, adding that he should have been more clear that he did not want a serious relationship.

'I wish I didn’t break their hearts. I could have done a better job of letting them know I didn’t want to be in a lasting relationship, and I’m sorry for that.’

Green also said he regrets having numerous lovers in college. ‘Looking back, I’ve matured a lot,’ he said. ‘It’s not a good thing. It’s not a good look. It’s no good.’

Green's attorney Skye Lazaro countered that Green had consensual sex with four of the women and that two encounters never happened.

Lazaro told the jury that 'hooking up' with women and having one-night stands isn't illegal.

Green was waived by the Atlanta Falcons during training camp in 2016, when the team learned of the allegations against him.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Utah-State-football-player-rape-charges.html
1547935053034.png

So he likes non-consensual sex and he likes to cry ultimately as a result of it. Prison is going to love his ass. No seriously he's going to feel like he was f***** by a freight train. Through a promising career just because he was an a--hole. A cautionary tale. Not one other single football player will give a rat's ass about because they are stupid dicks

Oh, boo fucking hoo! What a loser. Not only does he still not acknowledge that he committed rape, he deflects blame with a huge ego:

"...the women were possibly upset with him for not going on a second date with them or that he was seen at a party with another woman." and "He said...that he should have been more clear that he did not want a serious relationship." and "I wish I didn’t break their hearts. I could have done a better job of letting them know I didn’t want to be in a lasting relationship, and I’m sorry for that."

My, my, we certainly think a lot of our self, don't we you dick wad! You'll be playing a different kind of ball game now, won't you!

@Satanica
Former Utah State University football player Torrey Green claimed he was the victim despite being convicted for multiple counts of rape.

But Wednesday, a district judge called Green a serial rapist and showed no mercy. He was sentenced 26-years-to-life in prison. Six of eight charges will run consecutively.

Green was convicted in January of raping six women who also attended Utah State University. He was also convicted of other sexual related crimes.

"This was all consensual," Green said prior to being sentenced. "I'm sorry they didn't feel that way."

Green, through his attorney, was hoping that all of the charges would run concurrently sparring him from a lengthy prison sentence.

It was the first time Green spoke publicly about the crime and he maintained his innocence.

"I am not a monster," he said. "I am not a monster."

But a number of women who survived the sexual assault said it was not consensual. And a jury did believe them back in January.

"Thank you for believing our story," said one of the victims who wished to remain anonymous. "I can't speak in silence anymore."

Back