• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in suburban Atlanta caught the man they say ransacked two local businesses and vandalized them with racist graffiti, WGCL reports.

Their suspect is the 31-year-old former NFL player who owns both businesses.

When police showed up to the Create & Bake Pizzeria and the adjoining Coughman's Creamery, they thought there was a robbery in progress.

The two restaurants were trashed inside.

Racial slurs were spray painted on the walls including swastikas and the word MAGA.

Officers tracked down the business owner, 31 year old Edawn Coughman, a former NFL player.

He was sitting in a truck with a hoodie and gloves on.

Behind him was a bed full of newly unmounted flat screen televisions.

"He said he was the victim of a burglary that occurred earlier in the day and that he was just coming back to the business to retrieve those items," said Cpl. Michele Pihera with the Gwinnett County police.

Police say Coughman hadn't called police.

Instead, he'd called his insurance company about alleged burglary.

"The license plate was inside the truck. It also revealed that there were two cans of spray paint and also a yellow crowbar. The yellow crowbar is important because the back of the business had some yellow pry marks on the back door indicating that somebody had tried to use it to break into the back door," Cpl. Pihera said.

Coughman told police the vandalism happened earlier in the day, but the smell of fresh paint told a different story.

"If the burglary and vandalism had occurred earlier in the day like he told us, that paint would not still be wet," Cpl. Pahera said.

Police say the entire hate crime and burglary was fake.

He is now facing charges of insurance fraud, false report of a crime and concealing a license plate.
1568487795138.png

Didn't he learn anything from L'Affaire Smollett?

Since us racist white supremacist nazis are ubiquitous these days, you'd think that everyone would know what a Nazi swastika looks like.
And "MAGA"... again. It's what knee-jerk Trump haters think Trump supporters do.
Such lazy thinking. No wonder the fellow had to resort to insurance fraud.

Last edited:
They must've made a typo on his age. Dude looks like he's in his 40's at least. Whenever a MAGA hat or any reference to that is made, start looking for fraud.

Wearing a MAGA hat alone is nauseating and fraudulent.

(I predict BG will have a shit attack about now because she has nothing else to offer but her effluvia)

That swastika looks like it's cocking its arm back to throw a long bomb... in the wrong direction.

No wonder he never got any game time.
So easy to remember: Nazi swastikas look like a running man.

Wearing a MAGA hat alone is nauseating and fraudulent.
I've never worn a baseball cap in my entire life. But this deranged reaction to MAGA hats makes me want to wear one. (Or a KAG hat.) Because I'm a gadfly.

Back