• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_83090294-141a-11e9-9827-2fbb7c025935.html
EAGLE LAKE, Miss. (AP) — A former LSU lineman was shot while duck hunting in Mississippi and lost his leg, according to his friend, who says the dog did it.

Matt Branch was on an annual duck and deer hunting trip near Eagle Lake in Mississippi when he was accidentally hit by a blast from his shotgun, which he had left loaded in the bed of his pickup truck, according to Micah Heckford of Baton Rouge in a report from the Clarion Ledger.

Heckford says a Labrador named Tito jumped onto the truck bed, "stepped on the safety of Branch's shotgun and pulled the trigger." He says the 12-gauge shotgun shell fired through the side of the truck and hit Branch's left thigh. He says Branch has since had the leg amputated and is expected to recover.
[....]

Attachments

• duck_hunting.jpg
    duck_hunting.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,787
Dog was taken into custody.
When interrogated about the relationship with Branch, the canine described it as ...ruff.

Yes! I posted it and I couldn't agree more. Too bad I don't have the power to move both of my misplaced posts.

Yes! I posted it and I couldn't agree more. Too bad I don't have the power to move both of my misplaced posts.

I think it's fine where it is, preeeeetty sure that dog did not accidentally shoot anyone lol. It was kind of the victim to displace blame from the friends, though. It probably was accidental dumbassery and if the victim is cool with it, might as well let the dog be a scapegoat.

Latest posts

Back