• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Indiana authorities say fetal remains were found on the property of an abortion doctor who died earlier this month.

The Will County Sheriff's Office says in Illinois says the family of doctor Ulrich Klopfer reported finding the remains while they were sorting through his personal belongings.

Klopfer died Sept. 3.

The family's attorney requested that the coroner's office provide proper removal of over 2,000 medically preserved fetal remains.

And there is no evidence that medical procedures were performed on Klopfer's property.
1568489186761.png

Klopfer performed abortions until 2016 when his license was suspended for failure to exercise reasonable patient care.

He was also found to have violated multiple notice and documentation requirements, particularly involving reporting abortions on girls under 14.

Klopfer had taken three to four months to log the abortions, but state law requires reporting within a three-day period.

It was estimated that he had performed tens of thousands of abortion procedures in multiple Indiana counties for decades, making him ‘likely’ to be the state’s ‘most prolific abortion doctor in history,’ according to the South Bend Tribune.

Following his 2016 hearing, Klopfer, who was 71 at the time, was given a minimum six-month suspension following 12 hours of testimony and thousands of exhibits.

The testimony indicated that the doctor had been using the same sort of abortion and sedation procedures that he had used since the 1970s and 1980s.

Klopfer said at the time that he had never had a patient die or go into cardiac arrest in the 43 years that he had been performing abortions.

He also spoke about performing an abortion on a 10-year-old girl at an Illinois hospital after she had been raped by her uncle.

But he did not tell police about the child abuse and allowed her to return home with her parents, who knew about the rape and had refused to prosecute the uncle.

14xp-fetuses-jumbo.jpg

Preserved Fetuses Found at Property of Dead Doctor, Officials Say
There was no evidence that medical procedures were performed at the Illinois property where the remains were found, the authorities said.
The family of a doctor in Illinois discovered more than 2,200 medically preserved fetuses at his property a little over a week after his death, the authorities said.
The Will County Coroner’s Office received a call on Thursday from a lawyer representing the family of the doctor, Ulrich Klopfer, who died on Sept. 3, the Will County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
While going through Dr. Klopfer’s property, the family found 2,246 medically preserved fetal remains, the release said. At the request of the family, the lawyer asked the coroner’s office to remove the remains.
It was unclear how the fetuses were preserved, where on Dr. Klopfer’s property they were discovered or where exactly the property was. Public records showed the doctor owned a home in Crete, Ill., a village about 35 miles south of Chicago. The release only said officials responded to “an address in unincorporated Will County.

Full Story:

[....]
Authorities are searching a second shuttered Indiana abortion clinic once operated by a late abortion doctor whose Illinois property was found to contain more than 2,200 medically preserved fetal remains.

A spokeswoman for Fort Wayne, Indiana, police told The Journal Gazette that city police assisted the Indiana attorney general's office in obtaining a warrant for Thursday's search of the former clinic where Dr. Ulrich Klopfer once performed abortions.
[....]

Dr. Klopfer states he has never lost a patient. But by not having the products of conception (P.O.C.) examined at a pathology lab, he very well could and may have harmed patients. Pathology labs will notify the clinic in writing and via phone call, if upon examination of the fetal tissue removed indicated the possibility of an incomplete or missed abortion, or an ectopic pregnancy, or identifying fetal abnormalities. In the case of the 10 year old, a sliver fetal tissue preserved a block of wax would be quite important to any legal charges that might have been filed, later down the road.
And Mike Spence is wrong. Pathology labs have the responsibility of destroying P.O.C. (fetal tissue) and the current method is incineration.
I believe this old fool, brought specimens home, because he did not want to pay the bill from the pathology lab. His clinic would only be billed for the cash patients. at a cost of $3 to $5 per specimen. (Medicare, or managed care are billed directly from the path. lab)
I'll bet anything that every sample found at his property were $ patients. And that he had been shifting them out of clinics he owned, for YEARS
No oversight, no follow thru, no conscious. He endangered many women (2,246 that we know of)
There are a lot of responsible, careful, and brave physicians and nurses that work in the abortion industry.
He is not one of them. He is a disgrace. And lazy.
Thank God he is dead.

Yes, I would bet these were all cash payments, and the bulk of them were underage or otherwise on the down-low. In the near future, a "doctor" like this will be the best a woman can find.

It is already true in my region.

Fuck me running- this is a shitshow. And it’s 1932. And Germany.

Hyperbole? Maybe three years ago. Now it is an all-too-real nightmare. And fuck you in advance for your shit.

Law enforcement confirmed that they discovered 2,246 medically preserved bodies of aborted babies but did not find evidence that any abortions had taken place at Klopfer's residence.

Klopfer practiced as an abortion doctor at the Women's Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana, but was forced to stop when his medical license was suspended in 2015 after he failed to report that he had performed an abortion on a preteen girl.

What a sick MF.. like these women weren’t vulnerable enough at this time in their lives.. wtf did he do with the accidental live births?!

Last edited:
I love that you are posting threads. That's awesome!
But this one would be an update to this thread already posted.
I'll report it and they will be merged. No big deal, everyone here has had dupes, we have the best mods here to clean up our little messes.

I love that you are posting threads. That's awesome!
But this one would be an update to this thread already posted.
I'll report it and they will be merged. No big deal, everyone here has had dupes, we have the best mods here to clean up our little messes.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Thousands of fetuses found in Indiana abortion doctor’s garage to be ‘memorialized’ in service
More than two-thousand fetuses discovered in the garage of an Indiana abortion doctor after he died will be laid to rest Wednesday in a graveside service, officials said.

The 2,411 medically-preserved fetal remains found at Dr. Ulrich Klopfer’s home will be “memorialized” at Southlawn Cemetery and Palmer Funeral Home in South Bend, Indiana, according to the Indiana Attorney General’s Office.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/thousands-of-fetuses-found-in-indiana-abortion-doctors-garage-to-be-memorialized-in-service/

Back