• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 5-year-old boy brought nearly two dozen Ziploc bags of crack cocaine to his preschool.

Police say a teacher’s aide at the Saint Cyprian Children’s Center Preschool in Philadelphia, noticed that the child was acting strangely and suspected that a bag he had brought in was full of illegal drugs.

The teacher’s aide immediately told an administrator who called police.

When police arrived they found the boy with a clear plastic bag containing 22 purple Ziploc bags of crack cocaine.

Police are now trying to figure out where the drugs came from and how the boy was able to get his hands on them.

Last edited:
This beats the hell out of the hand full of maggots I brought to school for show and tell.
IKR?!?!!
... that squashed and dried frog I found in the driveway that I thought was SO COOL and offered to my mother as a gift. And she screamed. So I took it to show and tell and the teacher screamed.
No one appreciated the coolness of my find, not even the boys, because I was the kid with Cooties.

Last edited:
In a bizarre story, a 5-year-old was found with 20 vials of crack cocaine at a Roman Catholic preschool in Philadelphia. The young child told a teacher's aide that a person gave him the bag and told him to hide it. Soon thereafter the aide took the bag to administrators and called 911. Fortunately, no students came in contact with the drugs and no one was harmed.
B4C24B5A-AF70-405A-8174-A9DDE6988649.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vl...f-crack-to-preschool-after-being-told-to-hide

Back