• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
As someone who is familiar with Wynne, AR, I can tell you that it's not one of those "quaint", cute, little towns. It's full of poverty, drugs, and violent crime. Going door to door there is probably pretty dangerous, and from Wynne's reputation, I'd be afraid of anyone at my door, no matter what their skin color was.

From neighborhoodscout.com
"With a crime rate of 42 per one thousand residents, Wynne has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 24 "

Come on now, you are only allowed to be paranoid about roving groups of young white men. You must be one of those evil racist NAZIs that CNN told me about. 'One of the highest crime rates in America' you say? Doesn't matter, racist.

As someone who is familiar with Wynne, AR, I can tell you that it's not one of those "quaint", cute, little towns. It's full of poverty, drugs, and violent crime. Going door to door there is probably pretty dangerous, and from Wynne's reputation, I'd be afraid of anyone at my door, no matter what their skin color was.

From neighborhoodscout.com
"With a crime rate of 42 per one thousand residents, Wynne has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 24 "
And what she did now adds to the violent crime statistics. Being scared isn't an excuse to be pulling guns on kids(or adults) all willy-nilly. If she's that scared..move.
Post automatically merged:

It’s the British spelling
Also Canadian spelling :p

If four black teenagers rolled up on me while I was alone, I'd pull a gun if I had one. Yeah, yeah... I'm a terrible racist, I know. But how many of you 'woke' individuals can honestly tell me that you wouldn't feel less threatened by four white teenagers?

"No way, I'd feel more threatened by 4 pastey white MAGA hat wearers than four random black teens that I had never seen before" you might say. Fair enough.

Then I'd tell you to look at actual crime statistics. Like the FBI stats for rape, homicide, robbery and violent assault.

Raw data can't be racist.

So tell me 'woke' individual who took offence to my post - After looking at the data, is a white woman who is alone right to be paranoid of four male black youths approaching her or should she be more concerned with a roving band of white supremacists?
When you control for income disparity, all races commit crimes at roughly the same rate. Poverty is the greatest predictor for criminal activity. There are more poor black people, therefore it creates the appearance that black people are more likely to commit crimes. Just FYI.

When you control for income disparity, all races commit crimes at roughly the same rate. Poverty is the greatest predictor for criminal activity. There are more poor black people, therefore it creates the appearance that black people are more likely to commit crimes. Just FYI.

Wow, where to begin?

"When you control for income disparity, all races commit crimes at roughly the same rate."

That's a lie. Even adding controls for income disparity which would be minuscule, does Appalachia have a comparative homicide rate as East St.Louis?

"Poverty is the greatest predictor for criminal activity. There are more poor black people, therefore it creates the appearance that black people are more likely to commit crimes. Just FYI."

There are more white people in poverty in the US than black people. By sheer weight of numbers.

However, per capita there are more black people in poverty compared to whites, so if poverty is the best predictor of crime, on average any randomly chosen white person is LESS likely to commit a crime than a randomly chosen black person.

Despite your heroic SJW rhetoric, you actually proved my point. Math is hard for some, just FYI.

Last edited:
My heart goes out to these young men; can't even imagine their fear while being held at gunpoint. Here's hope that the football team has a great season in spite of this rocky start.

Back