• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
1565879207837.png

"The four Wynne High School students walked a neighborhood in the small town in eastern Arkansas last Wednesday morning to sell discount cards to raise money for the athletics program, KAIT reported.

As they walked up a driveway, a woman holding a gun came out of the house, forced them to the ground, and told them to spread their legs and put their hands behind their backs, one of the teenagers told WREG. Two of the players had football jerseys on, and they tried to explain that they were fundraising, the teen told the Memphis TV station.

Police say the woman was still standing over the teens with a gun when they arrived at the scene, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported. The football players then told officers that they were fundraising, the newspaper reported.

On Monday, Jerri Kelly, 46, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, false imprisonment and endangering the welfare of a child, according to KAIT.

Kelly is the wife of the county’s jail administrator, WMC reported. A mugshot of Kelly wasn’t available online because she was having a “medical issue” when booked into jail, Cross County Sheriff David West told WMC."

Link!

Last edited by a moderator:
She better have a reeeallly good excuse for such a panicky response, like she received a credible verifiable death threat just before they showed up in her driveway.
I sure hope she is fired, and they throw the book at her, and not allowed to possess firearms, because she can't keep her cool.
A mugshot of Kelly wasn’t available online because she was having a “medical issue” when booked into jail,
She isn't listed in the jail roster under released prisoners either. It's good to have connections.

If four black teenagers rolled up on me while I was alone, I'd pull a gun if I had one. Yeah, yeah... I'm a terrible racist, I know. But how many of you 'woke' individuals can honestly tell me that you wouldn't feel less threatened by four white teenagers?

"No way, I'd feel more threatened by 4 pastey white MAGA hat wearers than four random black teens that I had never seen before" you might say. Fair enough.

Then I'd tell you to look at actual crime statistics. Like the FBI stats for rape, homicide, robbery and violent assault.

Raw data can't be racist.

So tell me 'woke' individual who took offence to my post - After looking at the data, is a white woman who is alone right to be paranoid of four male black youths approaching her or should she be more concerned with a roving band of white supremacists?

Last edited:
I live in a very mixed area, so I'd think nothing at all of it. But, this bitch is just one of the reasons that, sadly, it's become dangerous for kids to go door-to-door fundraising. The flip side is that it's unfortunate that young people can't show initiative due to the the (seemingly) widespread thug behavior engaged in by some of our youth. I refuse to use that broad brush to paint everyone who is young and black.

Last edited:
So tell me 'woke' individual who took offence to my post - After looking at the data, is a white woman who is alone right to be paranoid of four male black youths approaching her or should she be more concerned with a roving band of white supremacists?
As a white woman with young children who is alone for 12+ hours a day..no Im not scared of a bunch of black boys. I refuse to be a sheeple and let people spin data to represent their agendas. I have no clue why you'd try to spin rape off into this racist mess. Like none. Those same statistics you tell us to look at..tell you that you are more likely to be raped by someone you know and see regularly vs 4 random teen boys who walk up to your front door, in broad day light none the less.

I live in a mixed area. Its a fairly new city, most areas were built in the 70's and the city panning was done so its mixed not only in race but in income. I live in a section of about 4 streets that are medium income and up, while right next to that are lowest of low income rentals with all kinds of questionable people(most of which are white btw). Across the street from me are high end houses for the rich(half of which are owned by coloured people). It plays all kinds of havoc when it comes to what the city deems your house is worth, but it completely kills races fearing each other.

The most "notorious" criminal element we have in this city..is a bunch of white kids who pretend to be gang thugs. The perception that black people are no good isnt a thing in Holland. Black people are for the most part welcomed and seen as a valuable part of society. It's turks and moraccans that are seen as the trouble makers here. Even then I wouldnt pull a gun on a bunch of turkish or moraccan kids going door to door.. in school football jerseys no less.

Responsible gun ownership is about more than being able to aim your gun. Its about knowing when to use it and when not to.

After looking at the data, is a white woman who is alone right to be paranoid of four male black youths approaching her or should she be more concerned with a roving band of white supremacists?

She was inside her house, safe from them, and she came outside with a gun to confront them for simply walking up her driveway while being black.

Funny thing is, I just figured she was menopausal and disregarded the newspaper's attempt to portray it as solely her being a racist twat. She lives in the South, black kids are an everyday event. She also happens to live on one of two routes between Memphis and Little Rock (or points north of Little Rock) , so again, black kids aren't a rarity. This could TOTALLY be her being a racist twat. Or maybe she just had a psycho moment because she's going through the change. Or her dog died, or perhaps she got a foreclosure notice? In another article her brother says she's disabled and has seizures. Maybe she felt totally vulnerable? Have we heard her side before we decided what happened? Or are we just going with "RAYSIS!"? Any way you slice this pie she's wrong, but how about we wait for the entire story before we tar and feather her?

Last edited:
Besides that you are Canadian, you would offer them chocolate and a soda. Then if they threatened you kick their ass.
I thought you knew me better than that?!

The chocolate is mine and mine alone! And I might give them a pop but I definitely wont be giving them a soda :p

What colors were they?
lol I phrased it that way for a reason. The reply was in response to centeraussie and his colour tirade. I didnt phrase it that way to avoid saying I have black people living across from me. Like I said its very diverse. One of the houses is a summer house for an elderly couple from India. Another is owned by a black family that owns a local car dealership. One next to that is owned by an asian lady and her white husband. One next to them is a white couple. They are all colours. They come from all kinds of different backgrounds and have different religions. The only thing they have in common is that all are dutch citizens and not immigrants. Im the neighbourhood immigrant. There is no way to broad scope the people in my neighbourhood without offending at least 1 PC nut job.

This could TOTALLY be her being a racist twat. Or maybe she just had a psycho moment because she's going through the change. Or her dog died, or perhaps she got a foreclosure notice? In another article her brother says she's disabled and has seizures. Maybe she felt totally vulnerable?

Any of those scenarios are possible. But if she is nutty enough that going through the change, or getting bad news makes her react like this, then she is a red flag person who should not have access to firearms. As far as feeling totally vulnerable, it seems to me someone who was truly afraid of four unknown males would stay inside her house and call the cops, not leave the safety of her house with a weapon to confront them.

Any of those scenarios are possible. But if she is nutty enough that going through the change, or getting bad news makes her react like this, then she is a red flag person who should not have access to firearms. As far as feeling totally vulnerable, it seems to me someone who was truly afraid of four unknown males would stay inside her house and call the cops, not leave the safety of her house with a weapon to confront them.
See, the problem here is you are using rational logic. I'm thinking maybe hers was just outta reach when this all went down... ;)

Funny story... When I was in my 20's my best friend was invited to a work party. He is Latino/Black, as am I. We drove into his boss's very nice upscale neighborhood. As we got to the house the boss's wife grabbed her kid who was playing outside and ran inside. When we approached the house (holding chips and salsa) She yelled out "What do you want?!"... As we were walking back to the car his boss ran out after us apologizing....and we awkwardly went inside. The thing that is unsettling is that in her mind her husband wouldn't possibly work with people like us, and she literally did not know us at all but she harshly judged us for no other reason than skin color. Also once inside and things cooled off the we saw that they had an arsenal of weapons. The whole thing could have gone so sideways. Same thing for these kids, the wife could have overreacted just a hair more and this would be another mass shooting type situation. The teenagers did nothing wrong, but racist stereotypes lead to this situation.

She was inside her house, safe from them, and she came outside with a gun to confront them for simply walking up her driveway while being black.
That is the pertinent point in all of this. If she was legitimately in fear of bodily harm, the proper (and legally defensible) course of action would be to stay in the house, lock the doors and call the cops. Of course, she didn't, and that pretty much tells the story.

Kelly is the wife of the county’s jail administrator, WMC reported. A mugshot of Kelly wasn’t available online because she was having a “medical issue” when booked into jail, Cross County Sheriff David West told WMC."

The correct medical term is "conniption fit."

As someone who is familiar with Wynne, AR, I can tell you that it's not one of those "quaint", cute, little towns. It's full of poverty, drugs, and violent crime. Going door to door there is probably pretty dangerous, and from Wynne's reputation, I'd be afraid of anyone at my door, no matter what their skin color was.

From neighborhoodscout.com
"With a crime rate of 42 per one thousand residents, Wynne has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 24 "

Last edited:
As someone who is familiar with Wynne, AR, I can tell you that it's not one of those "quaint", cute, little towns. It's full of poverty, drugs, and violent crime. Going door to door there is probably pretty dangerous, and from Wynne's reputation, I'd be afraid of anyone at my door, no matter what their skin color was.

From neighborhoodscout.com
"With a crime rate of 42 per one thousand residents, Wynne has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 24 "
I get that, and I can understand that she would be scared, but she was inside with a gun. She shouldn't have gone out ready to blast.

Back