• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
BBW5brM.jpeg

"Foos Abdi Hashi, the child’s maternal grandmother, was arrested in San Jose Wednesday evening, said Lt. John Torrez of the Milpitas Police Department.

Officials with the coroner’s office identified the boy as Ayub Hassan of Milpitas. Police would not say how he died.

Police received a 911 call Monday afternoon about an unresponsive child at a home on the 700 block of Luz Del Sol Loop in Milpitas. Officers and firefighters attempted life-saving efforts at the scene, before paramedics transported the child to a hospital, where Ayub was pronounced dead.

Hashi was booked into the Santa Clara County jail. The district attorney plans to charge her with murder and two counts of child abuse, an official said.

Ayub’s legal guardian was his aunt, Torrez said. Hashi lived at the home with them and had been taking care of the child Monday.

Other children live at the residence, but there’s no reason to think they are in danger, Torrez said."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hashi? Hashishin were the Indian criminal group that carried out it's crimes, prinicipaly murder, under the influence of their customized blend of dope which became known as hashish. Their Hindi name is where we get our word, assassin. Hasi? In light of this revelation, her name seems quite appropriate.

There's no reason to think the other children are in any danger? For reals?
Reminds me almost of that grandma on Jack and Jill that really likes jalapeños.. but Indian. And not funny (well I think jalapeño grandma was funny)....
Well assuming the parents aren't abusive and grandma stays in jail...
Post automatically merged:

Reminds me of those people who always seem to crop up in the comments section of... everything... claiming that all crime and bad behavior would be eradicated if only people would just whoop their kids better

Last edited:
Well assuming the parents aren't abusive and grandma stays in jail...

Reminds me of those people who always seem to crop up in the comments section of... everything... claiming that all crime and bad behavior would be eradicated if only people would just whoop their kids better
I didn't know that the comments I've made anywhere left that kind of impression, and I didn't mean to either. I should have thought before saying anything about the other children, I forgot about there even being anyone else involved, wish I could take that back at least..

Last edited:
You know she's an asshole... She even has a teeny tiny asshole in the middle of her mouth !

You know she's an asshole... She even has a teeny tiny asshole in the middle of her mouth !
Actually looking closer her whole face looks like an ass

I didn't know that the comments I've made anywhere left that kind of impression, and I didn't mean to either. I should have thought before saying anything about the other children, I forgot about there even being anyone else involved, wish I could take that back at least..
Oh sorry I wasn't talking about you. My response to you and my other (general) comment got merged automatically. Whoops

Back