• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

[....]
Authorities said the turkey flew across a road in Oakland Township and hit the man so hard in the chest that he crashed into a guard rail.

They said the man lost his left leg below the knee in the accident.

Emergency crews stabilized him and took him to the hospital, but he died from his injuries.

"I feel so bad for his family. I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through,” said Pam White, who lives near the crash site. “To have such a fluke accident, and to lose a loved one due to something like this, is unimaginable."

Officials said the turkey was killed on impact.
[....]
https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/F...r-old-motorcyclist-in-Michigan-508313071.html

I'll preface this to say I'm sorry that the man and the turkey have passed on.

That said, when it's my time to go, instead of being felled by a heart attack, stroke, or old age, I want something like this to do me in. A story that'll be talked about in online forums like this resulting in witty comments.

Back