• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
the disgusting fact is that i have seen worse & they live in my house. my first dog was hung. supposed to be a method of training. i had a cat that was put/tied into a bag of fiberglass insulation & left in an abandoned apt. starvation you can't imagine. i have a coonhound who had his head cracked open with what the vets think was a baseball bat. he's a total sped. there is no fucking excuse anyone can ever give me that justifies this shit. i don't give a fuck if you're a priest, boy scout or a whore. i don't give a shit if you're (not you, just collective) have been abused are drunk or god told you to. nothing in anyone's past justifies being deliberately cruel to weaker creatures. nothing.
Mary,
A couple of years ago my son and I went through the SPCA, there was a doxie there that was still all stretched out from pregnancy. She was used to make babies, then given up and they kept one of her puppies, that is the story we got.
I gave into my son and we took her in with the intention of finding her a forever home. This poor dog must have been so abused because every time my husband would come home or go near her, she would put her head down and just pee. She put her head down like she knew she was going to get beat. It was so sickening.
We did find her a home, my next door neighbor took her, which was great cause we still got to see her, they did change her name though. She became their favorite pet, they had 5 dogs, she went everywhere with them.
The only thing they did wrong IMO was feed her too much she became very overweight and her back gave out. She had to be put to sleep a little while ago.

My sister would save any animal she could, growing up we had every type of animal imaginable in our house due to her hospitality. I still remember her bringing home an injured pigeon plus she had a pet rat, gross.
This story really upset her naturally. I am not all that surpised by it, look how we treat our children. The innocent and the defenseless always get picked on.

Back