• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Armed with a water gun filled with his own urine, an elderly Florida Man squirted a woman several times as she walked her dog in front of his residence Saturday evening, according to a complaint affidavit.

Police charge that Joel Benjamin, 71, approached the female victim around 9:30 PM and “pulled out a water gun that contained his own urine.” The woman, 50, was walking her dog outside the Seaside Villas development in Gulfport.

Benjamin and the victim live in separate apartments at the complex.

When questioned by a Gulfport Police Department officer, Benjamin reportedly admitted that he “shot the victim with a water gun containing his own urine.” The septuagenarian was not remorseful, stating that he would “do it again,” the affidavit notes.

While court filings do not indicate why Benjamin targeted the woman, a source said that the defendant may have been angered by fellow residents failing to curb their dogs.

Benjamin was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge and booked into the Pinellas County jail. He spent about 18 hours in custody before being released on $500 bond.

Boy, this story is a case of YELLOW journalism if I ever saw one! It really PISSES me off to see a story like this. What about the fate of rivers in Europe? The polluting of your Thames, your Tiber, and the polluting of YOUR RHINE, now those are stories! This drivel doesn't even PASS WATER!

That's a bit young for cheese sliding.
A bit, yeah, but it isn't unheard of.

I have a mind like a steel trap: rusty and full of dead mice. This mouse here was in Lowell Cauffiel's Forever and Five Days about the antics of Gwen Graham and Kathy Wood, who worked in a care home until their patients started dying. One of them was a lady in her late 50s or early 60s who had lost all her facilities to dementia. At the end, all she could say was "Nt. Nt. Nt", trying to say, "shit".

My own grandmother was dropped off at the bus station because her kids were tired of dealing with her, and one of the first things she did was find a broom and start sweeping "her home" that all these people had "ramshackled". That's one of the things that keeps me whistling past the graveyard.

--Al

Back