• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
neon-dog-1.jpg

A Florida woman who brought her golden doodle to a groomer was horrified when the dog inexplicably came back with neon pink ears and Day-Glo green eyebrows.

Graziella Puleo of Lake Worth in Palm Beach County took Lola, her golden retriever-poodle mix, to the nearby Amore’s Pet Salon last week to get her fur combed, her teeth brushed and her nails trimmed.

Puleo told The Post she took one look at Lola and confronted the salon’s owner, Raquel Adams, who refunded her $150.

When Puleo walked the dog later, she was surrounded by a gaggle of young girls who were laughing at her pooch.

“I felt more embarrassed than my dog feels,’’ she said.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/florida-golden-doodles-neon-makeover-causes-injuries-infection/

Well, if it had only been the appearance then I would suggest the owner toughen up her skin, but this was apparently more than a bad dye job. Raquel Adams will end up paying more than $150 for her poor judgment.

Well, if it had only been the appearance then I would suggest the owner toughen up her skin, but this was apparently more than a bad dye job. Raquel Adams will end up paying more than $150 for her poor judgment.

Even if it was just the dye, I'd be furious if someone did this to my dog.

Dog hair takes foooooor-fucking-everrrr to grow out.

Well, did the owner specifically say she didn’t want pink ear tips and green eyebrows?
Okay, next time you go to the salon, I hope the stylist doesn't do any extras.
Or give you an infection.

For a dog, Going to the groomer is the same as a human going to the beauty shop. The stylist is supposed to do what you ask for. Not what ever they feel like doing because you didn't say not to.

Latest posts

Back