• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On Sunday, as their families were having a cookout nearby, officials said eight children were swimming in a canal behind 61-year-old Melinda French’s home in the 5400 block of Circle Drive in Weeki Wachee, and were apparently making too much noise.

At one point, French exited her home with a shotgun, investigators said, and pointed it at them, telling them to “shut up.” Officials said it appeared she French may have been intoxicated. There were no reported injuries.
full

She was arrested on several charges of aggravated assault.

Get out of my canal and stay off my lawn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of screeching children, she can listen to the clanking doors of jail.
I can feel her pain. Like a screwdriver in the ear. The high pitched voices of a pack of children can be extremely irritating.
I would put on bagpipe music and cranked the volume to "11".

What dumbfuck lets kids swim in a Florida canal?

Yeah, I guess that family has not been following the ongoing "alligator eating human" stories over the last few years.
Post automatically merged:

What dumbfuck lets kids swim in a Florida canal?

Yeah, I guess that family has not been following the ongoing "gator eats human" news stories over the last few years.

And is it just me or does that woman resemble Grumpy Cat? :cat:

Last edited:
Back