• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565720096661.png

A woman’s first date went from bad to worse when she was confronted by armed officers after her companion ran off following a police chase.

After visiting a Denny's in Florida with a man she met on a dating website, the woman was a passenger in his car when police tried to pull him over for a minor traffic violation.

Officers tried to stop the car over a tag infringement but the driver raced away at high speeds before getting out of the vehicle and fleeing the scene at around 2am in Palm Coast on Thursday.

The unidentified woman was left to deal with the Flagler County sheriff's deputies who used stop sticks to disable the vehicle and bring it to a halt.

Authorities said the same woman was involved in a separate incident last month in which another man she was with jumped on her car, smashed the windshield and knocked her unconscious.

The man involved in Thursday's chase with officers was driving erratically and over the speed limit, police said.

As the officers approached the vehicle they discovered the driver had run off into nearby woods.

In body camera footage, the woman could be heard telling authorities that the man said he had to get away from the cops because he didn't have a valid license.

The woman told officials she was scared due to his erratic driving, didn't know his last name and was told two different first names.

One deputy told the woman as officer approached the vehicle: 'Anyone else in the car come out with your hands up...do it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Authorities said the same woman was involved in a separate incident last month in which another man she was with jumped on her car, smashed the windshield and knocked her unconscious. "

Damn. Yep, need to widen that dating pool.

A bit weird that their first date was at 1am? And wtf the other incident, was it some random guy or is she a working girl??
I think she's a prostitute. I mean, really, dinner at Denny's? Doesn't know his last name but has two first names (the 2nd guy)? She's a hose bag fishing the dating website to make some cash.

A bit weird that their first date was at 1am? And wtf the other incident, was it some random guy or is she a working girl??
From what I understand Tinder is used by lonely and psychopaths to find sex. See ...it's not about the early bird special ...it's about getting laid. Gee whiz ... don't psychopaths need love too? (Spoiler:. They never will)

Back