• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565221045987.png

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A nearly toothless South Florida woman says she bit a man who forced his way into her apartment.

Alice Coleman tells WSVN she woke up early Monday morning to a fire alarm going off. The 61-year-old says that when opened the door, a man pushed his way inside.

She says he kept calling her “mama” and telling her everything would be OK. Coleman says that “with the little teeth I got, I bit him.”

Coleman says she ran out of the apartment and he locked himself inside. She called police from a neighbor’s house. They arrested Fitzroy Morton on three felony charges. Jail records don’t list a lawyer for him.

Wtf did his parents come up with Fitzroy?!
It's an old British name.
Post automatically merged:

Fitzroy or FitzRoy is an Anglo-Norman name originally meaning "(illegitimate) son of the king". In several cases, this surname was used by an illegitimate son (or daughter) of a person and is still borne by their descendants. The prefix fitz attached to a name, implied the siring of a child without marrying his/her mother. Thus, Fitzpatrick, Fitzgerald and the like (implying that the fathering Patrick or Gerald never married the mother of the child).

He must have been terrified of her to lock her out instead of pushing past here and getting the hell out of Dodge. Instead he just packaged himself up like a nice little present for PD to open. Dummy
Never underestimate anyone. My grandma recently passed away at 97. She was still driving in her 90s, still flipping people off in traffic, still telling scam artists to go fuck themselves after wasting about 30 minutes of their time on the phone and definitely would have shown this gentleman the door with the barrel of her shotty. God rest her soul ❤️❤️

It's an old British name.

Fitzroy or FitzRoy is an Anglo-Norman name originally meaning "(illegitimate) son of the king". In several cases, this surname was used by an illegitimate son (or daughter) of a person and is still borne by their descendants. The prefix fitz attached to a name, implied the siring of a child without marrying his/her mother. Thus, Fitzpatrick, Fitzgerald and the like (implying that the fathering Patrick or Gerald never married the mother of the child).
Well then the name fits cuz he sure is a bastard.

He must have been terrified of her to lock her out instead of pushing past here and getting the hell out of Dodge. Instead he just packaged himself up like a nice little present for PD to open. Dummy
Never underestimate anyone. My grandma recently passed away at 97. She was still driving in her 90s, still flipping people off in traffic, still telling scam artists to go fuck themselves after wasting about 30 minutes of their time on the phone and definitely would have shown this gentleman the door with the barrel of her shotty. God rest her soul

Much love to MawMaw

Last edited:
Back