• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

After grabbing the buttocks of a fellow female passenger on a sightseeing cruise, a Florida Woman told the victim’s husband, “You should go back to the country you came from” when he confronted her about the groping, police report.

During a trip Friday afternoon on the Anclote River, which flows into the Gulf of Mexico, Lisa Anne Matteson allegedly got handsy with a fellow traveler, according to an arrest affidavit. Matteson, 58, appeared intoxicated, according to several witnesses on the Spongearama cruise boat.

Police allege that Matteson, seen at right, twice grabbed the victim’s buttocks and declared, “Oh, it’s curved and nice” and “I would do you.” Matteson pawed the woman “in front of the victim’s six-year-old daughter,” cops allege.

When the victim’s husband asked Matteson to stop, she replied, “You should go back to the country you came from.” The affidavit does not identify the man’s race or nationality.

After Tarpon Springs police arrested her for misdemeanor battery, Matteson denied grabbing the victim’s buttocks, saying she “didn’t remember anything and doesn’t know why she was arrested.”

She groped the wife twice and then the husband, as well as other male/female passengers and the ship's Captain!?!
A serial Florida grouper no, Florida gopher uhm, I mean Florida *groper* who's got more than just a tad of a tendency to show subconscious bisexual leanings when she's slaggered to the point of staggering on booze, swamp juice, Sudafed-boiled-in-battery-acid meth, or whatever it is they're peddling on the streets of Port Richey.
Then she has the audacity to tell the rightfully offended victims of her assault that, “You should go back to the country you came from.”; it's no little wonder that this coup de gras comment was the reason that pushed the couple into deciding to press charges for the assaults.

Florida, not just for it's famous theme parks, but also for it's still intact (ATM) natural beautiful waterways, beaches, and large land masses of un-tampered Southern area tropical and Northern state woodlands, is one of the US' most visited states by foreign tourists.
Tourism is our main financial industry, closely followed by beef, and then citrus fruits, and during the spring and summer months we have millions of visitors from all around the world coming to visit all over the entire state. Visitors, I might add, whom spend generously, freely and frequently throughout our economy.
I can not even fathom the concept of making such a comment to anyone just because they have a foreign accent, especially when they've done nothing to provoke me, yet while saying such a thing right after I myself had just sexually assaulted both a husband and wife, in front of their children, no less.
It's not hard to imagine this woman being the type to go into the Miami area, and be offended hearing people speak Spanish ( :eek: ), even though our state was settled by Spaniards before any other Europeans, and has the oldest European city in all of North America, built by the Spaniards.
Hell, we still have thousands of families here now who were living here long before Florida became part of the US.
There are also several Native American tribes that are indigenous to Florida, including, but not limited to the Creek, Apalachee, Timucua, Chocktaw, Miccosukee, and more widely known Seminole tribe - yet, quite obviously she feels she's more entitled to be here than others, regardless of her own personal pervy and outright predatory public behaviors.
:facepalm:
Her sobriety issues and a combined inability of self-control are a good indicator that we'll be seeing her here again, and hopefully any future crimes will be limited to drunk and disorderly or inappropriate touching of adults - and not veer into crimes against children or even violence against someone that her damaged mentality deigns "Should go back to the country they came from.", and who's done nothing whatsoever to otherwise provoke her.

Why do liberal asshole always have to make everything agenda driven
Anyone who doesn’t love this country should go back to the garbage hole they came from
Instead of trying to to turn this great country into the garbage they just left
The current administration had nothing to do with this bitch

Back