• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Apparently this bunny wasn’t too hop-py.

(Like ‘happy,’ get it?)

The weird battle all started when a man bumped into a woman with dreads.

Words were exchanged and fists begin to fly.

That’s when the fuzzy, white rabbit jumps in to put his paws to work in a beating of his own.

A local promoter that goes by ‘workfth’ on Instagram caught the whole thing on video, writing, “as you can see the Easter rabbit been taking boxing classes.”

Eventually the bunny brawl was broken up by a local bystander and a bike cop with Orlando Police.

It turns out an Easter bunny in Florida who was hailed as a hero for intervening in a fight between a man and woman has a rap sheet.

According to the South Brunswick Police Department, Antoine McDonald was wanted in New Jersey in 2018. Police say McDonald and an accomplice were caught on surveillance cameras burglarizing a car in September 2018.

Police in Dover, Delaware, say that McDonald was also arrested in 2017 after he and several others committed two armed robberies in 12 hours. He was charged with two counts of 1st-degree robbery, possession of a firearm during commission of a felony, and conspiracy second-degree tampering with physical evidence.

Once a year apparently:

Then in 2019, McDonald was arrested by the Pasco County Sheriff's Office after using a fake ID to rent a U-Haul. He was charged with criminal use or possession of fictitious or counterfeit personal identification and driving while license suspended or revoked.

When I saw the video of the Easter bunny jumping about, it was clear he was just in it for pleasure. Everyone was an idiot there. More important, even an Easter Bunny job won't save you from playing the fool.
Then in 2019, McDonald was arrested by the Pasco County Sheriff's Office after using a fake ID to rent a U-Haul.
That's the kind of person who ends up with a job playing Easter Bunny at odd evening hours.

Oh and..... If it was a black fellow getting a beat down from an white trash woman with a shitty hair style and attitude and a white guy in a rabbit suit, we'd never hear the end of it.

"A man made famous by wearing a bunny suit and fighting a man in downtown Orlando has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run in Altamonte Springs.

Antoine McDonald made national headlines for allegedly defending a woman in a viral video.

An arrest report shows McDonald drove a motorcycle up a yard and destroyed a carport to a home. The homeowner, Arthur Theurer, said McDonald ditched his bike and left a shoe behind.

"He came flying up, evidentially, and took out three four-by-fours," Theurer said.

Theurer said he was woken up early last Thursday morning by police banging on his bedroom window. "I came to the door, and I couldn't open the door all the way because the roof," Theurer said.

His carport collapsed on top of his truck, causing him thousands of dollars' worth of damage.

Court documents said McDonald did not stop at a stop sign and smashed into Theurer's carport on Dogwood Street.

A neighbor reportedly spotted the motorcycle driver limping away.

Investigators went to McDonald's house, which is a few blocks away, and spotted a car leaving the driveway. An arrest report says McDonald was lying in the back seat of the car in an Easter bunny costume and appeared to be alive. Florida Highway Patrol troopers said McDonald scraped his leg and cut his ribs during the motorcycle crash.

A report said McDonald told investigators: "I wasn't in any crash. I'm the Orlando Easter bunny, Google it."

McDonald is now in the Seminole County Jail, and without insurance, Theurer said he has to pay for the carport damages himself."

Link: Here!

Back