• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Florida woman is facing a lifetime ban from Disney World after allegedly becoming violent outside of the park’s Hollywood Studios because she couldn't find cigarettes. The incident reportedly took place around 9 p.m. Thursday.

According to reports, 53-year-old Ellen McMillion, of Brandon, Fla., was arrested and charged with third-degree felony battery and misdemeanor disorderly intoxication after she tried to slap a taxi driver and kicked a deputy sheriff at the park.

The incident allegedly started when McMillion asked a taxi driver, who does not smoke, for a cigarette outside of the park. She became angry when he told her he did not have any cigarettes and began trying to slap him, The Ledger reported.

According to a police report, McMillion was slurring her words and smelled like alcohol.

“She also verbally stated she was drunk multiple times. She demanded a cigarette multiple times and stated she was not going to speak to deputies until she got a cigarette,” the report said, according to The Ledger.

“McMillion was still yelling profanities as multiple adults and children walked by,” the report said.

After McMillion was arrested, she reportedly kicked another deputy in the leg “at least twice” as they were taking her to the patrol car.

I'm not sure if they go out of their way to enforce a lifetime ban, but I'm sure if she was caught doing ANYTHING again they'd get her ass arrested for trespassing and then get a restraining order against her. With the official ban, she gets arrested even if she's just kinda annoying on Disney property ever again.

That said I'd be shocked if Disney didn't have facial recognition software, and I bet it's in collaboration with the feds. Disney World would be financially devastated if there were terrorist attacks that ran off visitors, and the federal government would looooove all that free data on the millions of attendees. I wouldn't push it with Disney.

I'm not sure if they go out of their way to enforce a lifetime ban, but I'm sure if she was caught doing ANYTHING again they'd get her ass arrested for trespassing and then get a restraining order against her. With the official ban, she gets arrested even if she's just kinda annoying on Disney property ever again.

That said I'd be shocked if Disney didn't have facial recognition software, and I bet it's in collaboration with the feds. Disney World would be financially devastated if there were terrorist attacks that ran off visitors, and the federal government would looooove all that free data on the millions of attendees. I wouldn't push it with Disney.
I didn’t register that.. ATF.. FEDS.. CIA.. “shit again, really!” “What dude?” “I got freak’n Disney detail again! Fuck!” Lmfao!

Back