• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 23-year-old Florida woman grabbed her elderly boyfriend's genitals and cut him with her fingernails after they argued about the television remote control, according to authorities.

Amber Black was charged with battery on a person over the age of 65 and obstruction of justice in connection with Friday night’s incident in Palm Beach County, according to the Palm Beach Post newspaper.

Black punched her older beau in the face and began attacking him with her fingernails as they fought over the remote, according to the police report obtained by the newspaper. Cops said she also took hold off the man’s genitals.

When he tried to call for help, she threw the phone against the wall and and exclaimed, “you’re old, and I’m stronger than you,” according to cops. She reportedly ordered him to tell police it was a “mistake call.”

Black’s boyfriend suffered injuries to his shoulder, his left thigh, his knee and his nose, according to the Palm Beach Post.
1567135589138.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been reading this site for a 1000 years but have never interacted. When I saw this story, I knew it was time. Her victim is Eddy Louis and she was arrested at this home in Palm Beach (500 Regents) can you imagine being the neighbors?

Damn, I feel like a multimillionaire old dude could have landed a much hotter and well-behaved sugar baby. Miss Amber here is a bit of a hot mess.

God knows if that was me I'd be looking for someone both gorgeous and compliant.

-What would you like to watch tonight, baby?
-Oh, you know me honey, I'm happy with whatever you feel like! Can I make us some popcorn?

Latest posts

Back