• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
full

Jesusadelaida “Jesse” Lopez illegally operated at weight loss clinic called Dr. Drop It Like It’s Hot. She had claimed she was a certified nurse. She got busted and was jailed in Polk County.

While in jail she unknowingly contacted an undercover detective about making arrangements to have a "tree" removed at her house . Lopez offered to pay $2000 for the service. When the detective arrived at her home to cut down the “tree" it could not be located. The detective asked for a photo of the tree and it was her husband .

“She’s thinking, 'Hmm, if my husband were out of the way, that would take care of my witness and my child custody issues,'” opined Judd, who added that Lopez and her husband are going through a divorce.
full

full

Last edited:
Back